TeamSpeak 5.0.0-beta25

nice :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

o thats nice :+1:

2 Likes

The permission system seems to work for server version 3.11 (and below?) and 3.12.1 but not for 3.12.0.
Is there a problem with the permissions or does the server actually need to be updated to 3.12.1?

3.12.0 had a problem in permissions. Nothing serious but enough for the new client.

Changelog of 3.12.1

Fixed

• Fixed bug related with new TS5 Client Permission Manager
3 Likes

Looks Good! :heart_eyes:

Are you talking about size?

2 Likes

Stil no integrated InGame Overlay…

So stil no Gaming with TS5. x.x

2 Likes

https://community.teamspeak.com/t/wishlist/1436
Let us know what else you want and we’ll get on it :wink:

2 Likes

hi man, when I try to create server groups it tells me insufficient permissions can you help me please?

1 Like

How often People says they need/want an InGame Overlay?

Its like at least 1x in every of the last 10 Betas? :thinking:

1 Like

I seem to get server permissions and whispers requested more than anything else recently, especially on social media. In the wishlist thread In game overlay was mentioned 3 times, and it’s certainly something we’ve discussed. As I said though the more people directly say what they want in that thread the better.

2 Likes

Write in Private Messages so as not to interfere with the discussion to other users, I will try to help you.

2 Likes

Nice. We like it. I’m going to try it now.

1 Like

Guys please stay at topic. This is about the beta release.
When you have wishes put them into the wishlist.

2 Likes

Changing Icons of a Group dont work without having the Identifyer?

How to find him out?

Maybe there are easier ways, but I’m doing it for now))

2 Likes

I haven’t any permission to change the group permissions on the free beta server. At my main server everything works :slight_smile:

cant see the permission system where is it any help please

Right-click on server name or when server name was selected and you press the icon with the paragraph.

3 Likes

I haven’t any Group Modify Power on the free Server. Of course I have the Server Owner group