we are happy to announce that we just pushed out our next update.
This is the first version adding permission management which allow you to manage your server and channel groups as you know it from TS3. This is just the start and more will come in later releases.
We decreased the memory usage of your active chats.
You can now scale your whole client interface.
Here you can read the full changelog
- First release of permission editing, currently for server and channel groups
- Even more permission management will come in a later release
- Better handling of suspend/hibernate and loss of network connectivity for chat
- New appearance option to change the UI scale - choose from small, medium or large
- Improvements to rich text editing, especially code blocks and spoiler tags
- Fix for connection info widget breaking after reconnect/timeout
- Server tree view should handle incorrect channel banner URLs better
- Improvements to chat scrolling under certain conditions
- Reduce chat memory usage slightly
- Lots of improvements to rich text editing, code blocks and spoiler tags
- Report issue now goes to a web form rather than an email client
- Tweaked the background hexes for a nicer appearance and better performance
- Connected servers will now also display the port in the info pane
- Fix for setting 0 slots in a channel also setting unlimited flag
Important Note for the free server you could create in the client:
On these servers you are not allowed to change any permissions or groups.
It’s intended that you get errors when you try.