Today we released beta 67.
In preparation for the open Beta we decided to focus on and update our existing features. So everyone is aware, the next updates will most likely be similar in that we’re putting some final touches to the beta client before we move on to the next phase of development.
* Fixed images pasted into chat not having a proper file name in some scenarios * Fixed an issue where channel chat could show a different nickname than server tree * Fixed not showing an error when changing your nickname on a server failed * Fixed a minor issue in Linux desktop file * Fixed an issue with open private chat not working correctly * Fixed context menus not opening correctly in some cases * Fixed not loading the current theme file from disk when refreshing themes * Fixed missing multi select menu * Fixed a crash on Linux / Mac * Fixed icon cache not being used in some cases * Fixed wrong / missing error codes when uploading files in some scenarios * Fixed opening random chats when double clicking own client * Fixed an issue creating folders * Fixed an issue with room discovery not updating when switching modes * Fixed an issue requiring a client restart after removing an audio device * Fixed settings not updating when the system audio devices changed * Fixed several issues with ignored users * Fixed bookmarks having a broken icon when cache was cleared * Fixed not showing some permissions * Added loading indicator to server icon view * Added default myteamspeak.com server when adding contacts * Reduced the priority speaker icon size * Removed animation from talk power request icon when client is not in focus * Removed pin and delete message option from context menu for events * Updated chromium
- We fixed a crash when AirPods got disconnected
Notes for this thread
- Feedback as per always is welcome in this thread . Issues that are not related to this update belong to it’s own thread.
- We suggest to place your wishes for upcoming releases in existing or new threads in the suggestion area instead of the release thread. We mention this because each update post will be closed after some days and the wish or suggestion could be lost.
- We allow ourselves to delete all the off-topic posts from this thread.