TeamSpeak 5 Open Beta?

Hello, I’m just wondering when the open beta is likely to start because I’ve received a lot of messages from users on my Teamspeak server asking how they can get the Teamspeak 5 Client.

2 Likes

There isn’t currently a date. But I hope they release it at gamescom.

you just need to say they can get the ts5 on beta.teamspeak.com if they had a test badge :smiley:
its not your problem :smiley:
who has been interested in they registered beta for a long time and they got the keys.
who was not interested they can get the badge on ts social media pics and they can download the client :slight_smile:
so no problem :slight_smile:
if open beta date was becomes available i think all users and servers will know about this :smiley:
the problem is that anyone who hasn’t been interested in ts they crying now to try it.

I think it is actually time to turn the closed beta into an open beta phase … The beta phase will take around 2 years, as with TS3

what does it change if it is an open beta phase you can still work in peace, only that you can test it more

Open beta means more people. More people means more of the same bugs.

If 10 people sees the same bug and everyone of them writes to support, no problem, it’s only couple of minutes to read it.
If 1000 people would made this, it would take so much time that there would be no time to code or fix anything.

Ok, support team and dev team are two distinct teams, but they need to communicate with each other and if any of these teams have no time to spend on communication to the other team, we have a big problem.

1 Like

when ts5 out?

Sorry but, we the (TeamSpeak Community) hope that the All New TeamSpeak Client will released very soon to public. We can say that the Client is making a very good progress but at the Moment there is no ETA from TeamSpeak itself. Have you sign up for the 2nd Beta Wave? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

soon