TeamSpeak 5 Server List/Search Concept

Today I quickly created a concept of how the server list/search in the TeamSpeak 5 Client could look.
The days may come a few more concepts + video.

1. Concept: (txt german)

2. Update [Upgraded the first]: (txt german)

3. Update
    Unfortunately I can’t upload a video here, so here are a few screenshots about the current status of my concept.

If you move the mouse over the search bar, a setting wheel appears to the right of it, with which you can set the filters for the search.

This opens after you have clicked on the settings wheel.

14 Likes

not bad, very clean and simple. but there are still a few points that could or should be added

2 Likes

Hey,

first awesome concept !

What i would like to know will it be possible to get the online Users shown and how to get the number For Members -because it´s not like discord where the people are on or offline on the server.

2 Likes

I think number of members is a concept that just won’t work for TeamSpeak.
When I connect with multiple identities to e.g. test permissions are those counted as one or multiple member?
You cannot (really) contact someone who is not on the server through the server.
Yes member count is an interesting statistic for communities. But I honestly don’t think that TeamSpeak is a good platform for community management. Don’t get me wrong. I love TS but not for their communities.
Apart from that I like the idea.

3 Likes

Thank you for the feedback!
With

there are still a few points that could or should be added

you mean something like categories?

If you have time can you write down the points you mean so that I could possibly include them :smile:

My idea was to display the number of users from the TeamSpeak Server Database who already have a rank. But unfortunately something like that can be faked very quickly by creating several IDs and then giving them a rank on the server … So the number of members displayed on the respective server can be deleted from my idea :sweat_smile:.

Answer to your first question: I’ll see if something like this could be built in somehow.

And thanks for your feedback!

1 Like

I just revised the concept a bit (see picture below). I’m not really sure about the search function with the image in the background.
In the next few days, if I have a little more time, I will continue to work on it and share other functions for my concept with all of you.

I thank everyone for the feedback! Didn’t expect that…

In the next updates everything will be shown in English on the picture or video.

2 Likes

i would say it should count the myTS accounts that where on the server, would be less possible to manipulate :wink:

1 Like

Or calculate the average number of simultaneous connections per month… Because not everyone use a myTS account

Exactly I mean like categories.

In my gif you can see the current things you could search with, however I would remove maybe 1 to 2 even like channel creation and if the server has a password or not

The list could also be extended so that you can search for a user like e.g. on TS3Index

3 Likes

Unfortunately I can’t upload a video here, so here are a few screenshots about the current status of my concept.

If you move the mouse over the search bar, a setting wheel appears to the right of it, with which you can set the filters for the search.

This opens after you have clicked on the settings wheel.

8 Likes

Nice, not bad! So I can really imagine the new server list :fire:

2 Likes