TeamSpeak Development Status Update

TS.ChrisR thanks for such optimistic news and instructions for the annoying no connection sound :slight_smile: I can’t wait to test new changes;)

2 Likes

I agree with you, but if you just repeat the same message every time it is just annoying…

1 Like

That’s the point, it’s not meant for you, it’s meant for someone at the back, if they’ve read it and still continue this path then yeah by all means enjoy this slow and torturous adventure.

Let’s just see how long this update takes, and see if there’s actually something worth while because they stopped talking in what, March? So let’s say they release it October that’s Half a year to produce whatever they did and a year since they pushed out the closed Beta… this has been a terrible ride these past few years of being excited for this TS5… “ The biggest change we’ve made will affect our chat features…“ that’s the biggest change, you can expect, so don’t expect a bomb shell past the chat system, don’t expect a web client anytime soon…

1 Like

They’ve been told this for years and continue down this path, it’s taken extreme lengths to get them to make statements in the past on minor issues. Don’t expect it to change, ever.

1 Like

Capture

8 Likes

First, thank you all for your quality feedback. We’re working hard (not just hardly) on the next update and are aiming to make the new version available in the course of the next week, unless critical issues are encountered. Fingers crossed. :upside_down_face:

We apologize for any inconvenience the chat system outage might cause.

To answer some of your questions…

Based on your statement, we assume that you’ll be pleased with what we have in stock.

Starting next week, we’ll continue to provide hosted chat services for all beta testers. So no need to set up your own camp.

Yes, you will still be able to share messages without being connected to a TeamSpeak Server.

We hope that this answers some of your most important questions.

28 Likes

Thanks @TS_Dennis for that you keep us up to date, we can’t wait to test the new beta update. :slight_smile:

. No, that doesn’t answer the question! So what will be the procedure? If the chat system is no longer included in the teamspeak … What’s the point??? It’s good as it is because we don’t have any questions to ask ourselves! It’s completely lame in the way you operate

Maybe read the actual announcement again. Who said the chat system won’t be included in ts anymore? @TS_Dennis said that the new version will hopefully be available next week if no critical issues occur, so be patient and see for yourself.

6 Likes

Just one more thing: One of the reasons why I was concerned is that the roadmap was not being kept up to date… Is anything planned to continue the roadmap?

2 Likes

how did you get this?

@TheAccountOfTeo997 Some people are running around with it on public TeamSpeak Servers.

3 Likes

ah, interesting. Any idea on how to get this?

Thanks for the information @TS_Dennis :blue_heart:

:blue_heart:

why not disable logging

1 Like

Aye guys, the support sent me here sooooo
my issue is that I consistently cant connect to myteamspeak in TS5 and I always get that small error voice If im using ts5 wich is really annoying because it keeps trying to connect to MTS and currently there is not even a way to mute the sound you are getting out of it …

Regards

Exabyte

1 Like

Read the very first message.
There you will learn how to turn off the ERROR notification sound.
Looking forward to the update next week

1 Like

Finally an update on the development =) Looking forward to it!

3 Likes

Nice to read this. :+1: