Teamspeak Gamer Licence

Hey, i want to buy a gamer license. But i received no email… does the registration need some time?

You can obtain your Gamer License by following these steps:

1. Go to New User Registration

2. Select the fourth option that reads: ‘Do you want to purchase a Gamer License?’ and click on the link below that reads: ‘Continue to register for an account…’

3. Fill out all the info on the form and click on the ‘Register’ button.

4. Review info is correct then click on the ‘Confirm’ button.

5. Wait for our confirmation email so you can obtain the password to continue.

6. Go to https://sales.teamspeakusa.com and login to your account with your username and password.

7. Once logged in, select the TeamSpeak 3 Gamer License from the ‘License Type’ drop menu and click the ‘Add’ button.

8. Select the Gamer License Slot and Server Count that suits your needs from the ‘License Type’ drop menu and click the ‘Add’ button.

9. Enter your password and click the ‘Add’ button.

10. Next, click on the ‘Go to Billing’ link.

11. Pay for the Gamer License by clicking on the ‘Make a Payment’ button.

12. Select the invoice and click the ‘Submit’ button.

13. Choose a payment method and make the payment.

14. Once they receive the payment, the system will start to provision the license (the process may take several minutes, but should less than an hour).

15. When the license has been provisioned, you’ll be notified via email that the license is done.

16. Go to https://sales.teamspeakusa.com and login to your account with your username and password. Select your license from the “my licenses” tab, then click on the “licensekey.dat” link to download your license key.

2 Likes

The email should actually be sent relatively promptly. It’s best to check your inbox and spam folder again.

Also, make sure that you entered the correct information when you placed your order.

If the email still does not arrive after a long time of period, you can contact TeamSpeak Support via [email protected] or TeamSpeak Sales via [email protected].

1 Like

No the email has not be send yet… spam folder etc is empty