Teamspeak only has a black screen after start

My Teamspeak 5 client was ok and loading for 3 days but after i went off for about 3 or 4 days and tried to launch teamspeak it seems not to be able to load for some reason
It just keeps on this blue screen, idk if this only happened to me or anyone else but i wish there is a fix for the problem

On some Computers you need to run TeamSpeak without the Sandbox Mode.

--no-sandbox

Otherwise you can try to reinstall your Client.

1 Like

Haven’t had an issue here. Have you checked for updates? It did update to v5.0.0-beta68 on February 1st.

you are missing some files in your ts client, try to reinstall, if this not help try the fix from JaxnPrivate

It can be that on really old graphics card the UI will not load any longer.
Make sure you are using a graphics card that still have drivers that are updated.

5 Likes

That may be the thing, since it was working before i update the graphics card using driver booster

Try running the client with the parameter --no-sandbox or running it as as administrator and check if an anti virus is maybe blocking it from loading.

If none of these steps help, try to reinstall the client and also delete the folders manually.

If you are using a really old graphics card the UI will not load any longer.
Make sure you are using a graphics card that still have drivers that are updated.

1 Like

I solve all the problems like this: first, I reinstall the application, then Windows. It works every time.

1 Like