TeamSpeak Ping Problem

Hello everyone. I’m having a ping problem in TeamSpeak, which is the first time I’ve seen and experienced this problem. The server I want to connect to has 2 rooms and the first is the waiting room. While in the waiting room, my ping does not increase because the headphones and microphone are turned off. My ping value, which was 73 when it was thrown into the 2nd room, gradually increases to 1800-2000. There is no problem with my internet, I had it checked many times and I changed the modem thinking that the problem was in the modem. But the problem is not the internet or the modem, can you help?

1 Like

Check that, you should see how many of the other users are still affected. To do this, simply open the Client Info windows of all the others and compare the values. If everyone’s stats are bad, it’s probably a server problem. If it’s just you, it’s more likely to be your internet connection or your computer.

Or maybe there is also be a problem with your Internet provider. Or the server may be overloaded. Check the server load and the connection to the Internet from the server side, and the server is just getting a DDoS attack.

Check firewall settings and virus scanner: The connection to the TS3 server may also be blocked or slowed down by the firewall or virus scanner. Check if everything is fine here and nothing negatively affects the connection to the TeamSpeak server. Please also test other TeamSpeak servers to see if you also have a high ping there

No one else on the server has this problem but me. It’s probably due to the internet, but as I said, I talked to my internet providers and they say there is no problem. When I connect with my phone’s internet, my ping does not increase. So the problem is in home internet but no one can fix it or know how to fix it. What should I do? I have no idea

Could be your network card or it’s driver. Or any firewall.

I had such behavior with Killer Nic (now known as Intel Killer) Network cards in the past. They all had problems with UDP packets in general and the client does use UDP for the voice part.

3 Likes