TeamSpeak RPG Collection Thread

yeah, saw that earlier but idk if it is part of the game because everything seems to be in bold letters haha, code contains a “D” maybe ? maybe teamspeak staff can give us a lil hint ? :shushing_face:

As you can see the edit History, you guys wisely chose to not include two digits in the RPG, huh? xD " F and O, but did you find the other two code clues in the story itself?"

The Tweet is Definetly a signe that they have laid all the Letters already, we have to Check more posts

Yeah I changed that so there’s definitely a maximum of 3 visible code digits in the RPG itself, but there is a clue in the RPG and one of my posts earlier today that will reveal two more :slight_smile:

6 Likes

As @Max_Pins added his “5D” Post, Teamspeak tweeted “48 hours remain until the code expires …” It might be that the last letter is a D? Could be a big coincidence… but still xd

2 Likes

tried FOOLSGOLD already, wasn’t it. one tweet reply stated that the code may contain more gold than expected

You are missing the P btw and maybe a 3?

you’re missing the P

1 Like

1 Like

where to try password?

myTeamSpeak?

1 Like

I’ll try there

F & O & L (RPG) [April 1st]
O (Twitter Post) [March 19th]
E (Facebook Post) [March 18th]
S (Twitter Post from Syox “Town Crier”) [March 23rd]
P , maybe also an X? (Cobra’s Profile) [unknown]
E & D (From Bold Posts in “Write a number until a team member comes :O”)
[E - March 18th / D March 30th]

4 Likes

FOOLSPEED? XD

1 Like

I HAD THE SAME IDEA XD

1 Like

someone from staff just wrote “You’re missing 2 from this list (two of which are bogus out of all of them)” and deleted it

5 Likes

it was five_alive

He miss ?

glad that I’m camping this thread :smiley:

1 Like

i think we dont need P and 2 E