TeamSpeak Statuspage

I would like to suggest a status page (status.teamspeak.com) for TeamSpeak, because you could subscribe to a newsletter there for example and also schedule long term maintenance there for example for TS5 chat or other TeamSpeak services.

I think it’s good that something like this is also posted on social media. But a direct status page of TeamSpeak with all services and information would be better too.

Here I have listed some status pages that occurred to me and that would offer everything you need

11 Likes

I like the Statuspage idea, it would be nice to know that things are moving along with TS5 on schedule, it would also be nice to know if there is a schedule, e.g., a timeframe or expected to to be released either full public beta and a goal looking forward to a release.

And maybe there is such a Statuspage of sorts already out there other than forums. If there is I’d like to see a link to it.

1 Like

Is there actually a status page for the TeamSpeak services?

For me the client loads the chats since 6min and shows disconnected from time to time.

PS: I can’t use the client at all during the loading process. I can connect to server, but the UI is not updated. I do not see any changes.

Best Regards
Jan

1 Like

something like this would be awesome

2 Likes