The TeamSpeak server was unable to validate your myTeamSpeak ID. Some myTeamSpeak related services are not available

The TeamSpeak server was unable to validate your myTeamSpeak ID. Some myTeamSpeak related services are not available.
The problem could be solved by reconnecting.

I get this message when I enter a server, I have lost my ranks in these ts and my badges I suppose it is something temporary, a failure of the ts server? or from my account?

You can’t reach the services (check your client log) or you did reset your password and did not enter a recovery key.
You are logged in but the service for sync mytsid etc can not be reached or is not started.

1 Like

Yes, I reset my password, is there a way to recover badges and ranks on teamspeak servers?

If you still remember your recovery key you can enter that.
If not you will need to perform a fallback. This will loose you all your synced data but not the badges.
There is nothing else that can be done.
The client will prompt you to do so when you click on the warning icon in the bottom right corner.

3 Likes

Good afternoon I have a problem today The TeamSpeak server did not recognize your myTeamSpeak ID number. Some of the myTeamSpeak services are not available. <13:19:54> Try connecting again and I don’t see badges, not at myself, not at other people, and I can log in to my account in the TeamSpeak application, but I can log in on the website, tell me how to solve this issue