Transmissão de tela MacBook Intel

[BR]
Tenho um macbook i9, estou usando o TeamSpeak para compartilhamento de tela, porém no meu mac, quando abro a opção de compartilhar o app fica travando e quando assisto a tela de algum amigo, a tela fica travando muito.
Tenho um Desktop e nele funciona normalmente (Não é a internet).
Conseguem me ajudar de alguma maneira?

[EN]

I have an i9 MacBook, and I am using TeamSpeak for screen sharing. However, on my Mac, when I open the screen-share option, the app keeps freezing. Also, when I watch a friend’s screen, it lags a lot. I have a desktop PC and it works perfectly fine on it (so it’s not an internet connection issue). Can you help me out in any way?

Since every product that is using an Intel CPU is at least 7 years old, it hardly depends on the fps or resolution you’re watching/streaming.
This would lines up pretty well with simulation old PC components.

Theres also the question which codec the stream is encoded with, which may then end up being software decoded on the Intel hardware.

To be fair we only tested if it works at all and have not made any performance improvements and very likely won’t do in the future due to insufficient man power…