[TS 3 Mobile] [Bug] Microphone / Headphone bug with Siri

Hey,
I’m an active user of the TS 3 Mobile client and mentioned a bug with the microphone / headphone and Siri.
When I speak with Siri while being on a TS server and my Microphone and Headphone isn’t mutet they automatically get deactivated but i also can’t talk with Siri. After I close Siri my headphone and microphone isn’t activated again and I can’t activate it manually so I have to restart TS.

The bug is only occurring when I’ve connected my AirPods Gen. 2 (haven‘t tested with other Headphones) and not when I’m not using them. When I use Siri on the Apple Watch the bug isn’t occurring even when I use my AirPods.

I’m using a IPhone XR with IOS 13.3.1 and the newest TeamSpeak 3 Mobile version 3.5.2

Lg. Flolo

(sry for bad English)

In German:

Summary

Hey,
ich bin ein aktiver Nutzer von der TeamSpeak 3 Mobile Version und habe einen Bug mit dem Mikrofon / Lautsprecher und Siri bemerkt.
Wenn ich mit Siri spreche während ich auf TS bin, und mein Mikrofon und Lautsprecher nicht gemutet sind, werden Mikrofon und Lautsprecher automatisch deaktiviert jedoch kann ich bei Siri mein Mikrofon auch nicht benutzen. Nachdem ich Siri geschlossen habe aktivieren sich Mikrofon und Lautsprecher nicht wieder automatisch und ich kann sie nicht selber aktivieren weshalb ich die App Neustarten muss.

Der Bug tritt nur auf wenn ich meine AirPods Gen. 2 (mit anderen Kopfhörern nicht getestet) benutze und nicht wenn ich sie nicht benutze.
Wenn ich Siri auf der Apple Watch benutze tritt der Bug nicht auf egal was ich als Ausgabe gerät (Lautsprecher / Kopfhörer) benutze.

Ich benutze ein IPhone XR mit IOS 12.3.1 und die neuste TeamSpeak 3 Mobile Version 3.5.2

Lg. Flolo