TS client crashes on MacOS when connecting

Just as an FYI, 3.5.6 is still broken on macOS Ventura (13.0), and 3.5.7b1 continues to work. I’m looking forward to 3.5.7 getting a full release!

You can get the new Beta Version 3.6.0 of the TeamSpeak 3 Client. There is a fix with the macOS Problem.

To enable the Beta channel, simply go to Tools → Options → Application and select “Beta” from the update channel dropdown. And now you can search for the Update

1 Like

moved by moderator

Does anyone know how to get the ts3 working again on a Mac with the latest version (Monterey) because I can’t and like as soon as I try to connect to a server after a few seconds it crashes. Any suggestions would be helpful.

I am on an Apple Mac, and every time I input the Server Address and password with the nickname I would like and then click “Connect” the whole application just closes and doesn’t respond.

Is there a way to fix this?

Using the beta channel on MacOS is a better solution.

This one can be activated in the settings. And then client can search and use the not yet official beta 3.6.0

5 Likes

I’ve changed the setting so I am now using the beta channel, but every time I click “connect” to join the server it just closes the whole application and doesn’t work.

Is there any other solution?

Are you 100 % sure that you are use the 3.6.0?

It’s not enough just to switch to the Beta Channel. You also need to update to version 3.6.0

You go to Help and then to “Check for updates” only then will the beta update be downloaded and installed. :slight_smile:

moved by moderator

Teamspeak crashes on Mac while trying to join a server,

Is there any way to solve this problem?

I’m having the same problems on MacOS 13.1 ventura, not on Beta.

Then please update the client as written in every second/third post in this forum thread.

4 Likes

Hi, I am trying to connect for the first time to a TS3 server and when I click on connect the client closes without showing any error. I don’t have any plugins installed.

What is your current client version and what operating system do you have?

Also, your logs would help. Have a look in %AppData%\TS3Client\logs.
Even if you don’t have any plugins installed, please try adding the --safemode parameter.

1 Like

Based on your profile picture and the bug I assume you are running the latest stable version of the TS3 client on MacOS.

You need to enable the beta channel and update the client.

2 Likes

the same issue I have latest version.
any workaround?

3.5.7-beta works fine

Just downloaded Teaspeak 3 Client, and as soon as I try to connect to a server, I get disconnected, automatically.
What to do?
I have a Mac book pro OS 12.5

Hi, which server are you trying to connect to? maybe the server is blacklisted.

virtuajdr.net is the server I’m trying to connect to.
But even so, should I be automatically disconnected, or what appears so?

okay, the server seems to have a password. What are you logs saying to that?
are you using TeamSpeak 5 or TeamSpeak 3?
If you are using TeamSpeak 3 Tools → Client log

I have the password to that, and I’m using TeamSpeak 3 Client. I’m completely new to this