TS client crashes on MacOS when connecting

Here is how my interface looks :

As soon as I click on connect, everything disappears and the app is not connected anymore

so your client is closing if you connect to the server?

it just all disappears atomatically when I click on connect, yes. So I assume I’m not connected anymore

You need to update to the beta version.

Where do I do that?

if you go to the settings tools->options you see on your left screen update channel change that from stable to beta

I don’t see that option.
Here is what I have :

What to do?
(Outils means tools in french)

I did update it there, I think :

So now, I click on connect, and it doesn’t crash, but it does not connect either :

Connect button stays grey…
What to do?

did you search for new updates and downloaded it as well?

I did download it from there 15 mn ago or so :

you can go on Aide->recherche d’une nouvelle mise à jour(in english search for new update)

Seems to now work! Thanks!

no worries, if you have further questions you can ask here again

1 Like

When I join a Teamspeak 3 server on my M1 Mac it crashes, the entire teamspeak app just closes on me, im not having that issue with the new beta but I would still like some help with TS3.

To fix this crash, please use TS3 Beta v3.6.0.

Therefore you need to enable beta updates. This can be done in Options → Application → Update Channel → Beta

Once done you can check for updates using Help → Check for Updates to receive the update.

I do not see application

How can’t you see it? The tab and title on your picture have the name Application :eye:

Screenshot_20230329_000741_Firefox

4 Likes

I have the same problem!

Then please read the posts above or below to solve it.
There are some red postings from top to bottom telling how to fix the issue.

Telling that you got the same problem is pointless when solutions are given and got ignored :confused:

1 Like

merged by moderator. Forums in general have a search feature. Please consider to use it before posting anything.

Whenever I connect to a server, my teamspeak 3 application decides the shutdown which makes me have to re-open it and try it again.

And I am using Mac, I also did try deleting it and re-installing it.