Ts3 client run on linux command line

how to launch teamspeak 3 client on linux command line ? need for make a music bot.

That’s not supported.
We require that you run the client on an environment where a graphical interface is available.

1 Like

Isn’t there any way

Sure by using an environment where a graphical interface is available.
This is the way we support it.

Please do not ask if there is a way when we say that this is not supported.

1 Like

but i need run on command line for music bot

ok, so you want to run sinus bot on command line and not the ts3 client?

if I understand correctly .

No, I’m making a sinusbot alternative. For this I need to run it on the command line.

Hi,
you should install a unix with graphical interface. Then you can install the Teamspeak Client and via terminal the bot. You need the Teamspeak Client for sending sound and therefor you need a unix with a graphical interface - otherwise it will not work.

I hope you understand now how it will work.
Regards
AimRabbit

1 Like

Quite funny to read this type of message “Please do not ask if there is a way when we say that this is not supported”, how did I manage to have a server running on linux then ? oops

Anyway for people that want to know how to run it on command line, DM me on Steam : 97395823 (my friend code)

I need it for the client, not the server.

Quite funny to read this type of message “I have no idea what this thread is all about and everyone but me is stupid”. Running the CLIENT HEADLESS is not supported (but can be achieved by either patching the binaries or somehow faking a video stream, no idea tho, never tried it)

4 Likes