TS3 Nachfrage

English: Good day, I have a question, it is so that I had a trojan recently, this has changed most passwords and so it has been with TeamSpeak, I have now reset my password, but never had the opportunity to save a safety code. I had quite a few badges, including the TS5 beta badge, with which it was possible to have the beta, is this completely gone with a fallback? If so, then probably all the others too, right? If not, please give me detailed instructions how to handle the whole thing to get my badges and especially TS5 back.

German: Guten Tag, ich habe eine Frage, und zwar ist es so dass ich vor kurzer Zeit einen Trojaner hatte, dieser hat die meisten Passwörter verändert und so ist es auch bei TeamSpeak gewesen, ich habe jetzt mein Passwort resettet, hatte aber nie die Möglichkeit einen Safety Code abspeichern zu können. Ich hatte recht viele Badges, unter anderem auch das TS5 Beta Badge, mit dem es ja möglich war die Beta zu haben, ist dieses bei einem Fallback komplett weg? Wenn ja, dann vermutlich auch alle anderen, oder? Wenn nein, bitte ich um eine detailierte Anweisung wie ich das ganze handlen muss um meine Badges und vor allem TS5 wiederzubekommen.

Fallback only removes your bookmarks and other local/synced stuff. It doesn’t remove badges or anything related to myTS account.

So as long as you don’t really care about bookmarks and others, you can safely do a fallback.

4 Likes

Thx :3