Hey, I was running a ts3 server and few other on my secondery pc for a while, but yesterday there was an win10 update that somehow made everything not work (no one can connect to my servers).
I use Windows 10 Home - Not licensed! - Update that i intaled was KB4592438 ( I have no idea if its the name of the update or random numbers that i found).
Things I have tryed:
- changing the local ip address of my “server”
- recreating the port forwarding rules
- again setting new local ip static address
- reinstaling Windows (full reinstal - I moved the server room and permison files)
- disabling ipv6 (my friend had this porblem with his ubuntu server)
- restarting pc multiple times
- restarting my router
- restarting my switch
Every “version” of my fixes were tested by my 2 friends (not on lan) and one ts3 server status site
and If i try to run servers on other windoes pcs at home it work just fine ( i also tryed to switch local ips between my main and server pc).
I googled at least 5 hours and still no sign of fix.
So please anyone who knows his servers can help me? thx