Ts3server, iptables rerouting, filetransfer doesnt work

hello, context in short: i have a vps which is only allowed to use ports 100-120, to avoid running ts3server with root privileges i rerouted ports 9987, 30033 and 10022 to 100, 101 and 102 respectively. voice and ssh works, filetransfer does not. im using the latest server and client too, however i think its unrelated to that.

these are the commands that i used:

sudo iptables -t nat -I PREROUTING -p udp --dport 100 -j REDIRECT --to-ports 9987
sudo iptables -t nat -I PREROUTING -p tcp --dport 101 -j REDIRECT --to-ports 30033
sudo iptables -t nat -I PREROUTING -p tcp --dport 102 -j REDIRECT --to-ports 10022

what could be the reason the filetransfer doesnt work, but the voice and ssh do?

e: fixed typo

i almost felt utterly embarrassed so i double checked everything but unfortunately it is not because of this typo. when i checked iptables settings i got it correctly there

tried different ports now to be sure but didnt help. server runs, can connect through ssh but file transfer does not work

Hello, if you have changed the port, do not forget to change it also on the server easier on
(YaTqa)