TS5 blank window on Windows 7

hello my TS5 doesnt not work, tried running as administrator and reinstalling
any help ? when i start it its just blank window

What GPU are you using.
Are the drivers up to date.
Try running the client with the parameter --no-sandbox

If these two options does not help, attach a client log which can be found here %LocalAppData%\TeamSpeak\Logs\Default

2 Likes

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_ldr_escrow.190220-1800)
Card name: AMD Radeon R7 240 + HD 7660D Dual Graphics

gpu drivers outdated on my computer cuz the new ones doesnt work (my computer is just too old)
the shortcut doesnt work as well

I’ve been using TS5 3 months ago and everything was ok, when i updated today its just blank

is possible that TS5 at start is downloading some things ? cuz i have poop internet as well

client log: File on MEGA

Teamspeak automatically downloads the update a few seconds after start. It should not break because as far as I know it only makes the update, if it is ready to install.

Since they updated the Chromium version in the last update, my guess is, that the version is incompatible with your current setup. You can download the Beta-66 from the website and check, if that version still works, but you can’t block it from updating to the new version.

2 Likes

sad, thx for help tho

From the logs you provided it seems to really be a problem with the GPU. There are a lot of reasons why that is. Easiest would definitely be if you could update the graphics driver.
The start options --headless and --disable-gpu won’t help, as you want a gui, --disable-software-rasterizer might work. The start option @LeonMarcelHD provided should actually be --no-sandbox (with 2 dashes in front).

2 Likes

--disable-software-rasterizer worked for me thx rly mate <3 much love

2 Likes