TS5 Homebase Community Test | Exclusive Badge

I’ll add this above. Thanks for the assist :slight_smile:

6 Likes

How would the tester badge be applied if we are not using our main account?

5 Likes

Have a look at this tweet

3 Likes

I addet the code and this is coming

1 Like

This is intended, as you cannot set the chat server everywhere else than myteamspeak right now (but next week you can set the Homebase to the beta server)

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Lost my account

Be ensure you user the right account and identity.
(If your synchronization was not activated, you can restore it if you have a backup from your identity.)
You could losed your identity, but not your account.
(But for the test use a new account :smiley: )

3 Likes

finally i can break things while testing things =)

1 Like

Ready 🫡

Btw.
" 1. Keep a note of (but don’t share) your UUID"’
Why “but don´t share”, Everybody can see the UUID?
Or do you mean a different ID?

1 Like

I’ll rephrase this above. Basically, keep a note of your UUID before the transfer, then check this after the move. It shouldn’t change, but its a “just in case” check.

6 Likes

Sounds great!
Just because im interested: does ts5 support plugins, will there be a plugin sdk? Does it remain to be C? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Google Translate:
Currently ts5 is installed and my main account is logged in. If I open a new account and log in with that account, it’s okay, right?

1 Like

So the only thing I am wondering is that I will be at work at the time, so voice is a no go for me. Would the the instructions be given in text chat?

2 Likes

Google Translate:
I don’t know English, I can’t do anything if they don’t write to the chat. you made a good point.

I joined the server but did not find this channel. Did I do something wrong?

1 Like

Yes, you were roughly a week early! :wink:

1 Like

Oops, my bad! I hadn’t read it right. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

How long do you think the whole stresstest (excluding the discussion afterwards) is going to take?
I only have time for about 30 minutes after the appointed time, do you think that’s enough or should I sit this one out?

1 Like

It should be fairly quick to be fair. Might allow 5 minutes for people to show up, shouldn’t realistically take that long to add each other as contacts, send a text message, an image and post a GIF for history to exist.

The longest part is probably the “did anything go wrong” when we switch homebase. Then the form for feedback/claiming your badge, shouldn’t take long at all either.

Everything going to plan, 20-30 mins tops.

11 Likes

So I have the testing badge enabled and after joining the beta testing server, the instructions state to right click the beta server and select “make homebase” but I’m not seeing this as an option. Apologies, but am I missing something? Does this only occur during the day of the test?

1 Like