TS5 Homebase Stress Test (Version 2.0) | Exclusive Badge for participants!

Thanks for the test - I hope it helped a bit for future stuff :slight_smile:

4 Likes

thanks for test ;D

2 Likes

I got the same error but when I tried to send a picture to someone in my contacts.
Thanks for the test

Captura2

2 Likes

I got the same error

2 Likes

Hello, did you guys get your badges?

3 Likes

No it will take some time/days before the Badge get applied to your Account.

6 Likes

Was a really cool and fun event! :ok_hand: I literally encountered every issue and error that was mentioned in the event channel chat and here on the forum but I guess that means it was at least valuable information ;D

6 Likes

:slight_smile: Was a really cool and fun event!

3 Likes

When we get that Badge? Bc i was in the stress test and has followed the instructions and the badge is not on my account

2 Likes

Be patient. It could take some while until you’ll get the badge added to your account.

3 Likes

Dont worry you will get the badge… Keep in mind they have to go through many forms and it will take some time :wink:

3 Likes

Another question: Is it possible that the “Matrix Presence” feature is disabled on the beta.voice.teamspeak.com Homebase? Everyone (except me) is displayed as offline and I can’t set a custom status or set myself to DnD. If I remember correctly there is a setting called use_presence in Synapse that controls this.

4 Likes

Correct, presence on the Beta Server Homebase is disabled, so you won’t see anyone online.

As several users have already explained, please be patient. We need to go through each individual response to evaluate the reports/information given and will then start distributing the test badge.

19 Likes

Thanks for clarifying :smile:

2 Likes

Hey all, quick update regarding the Participation "Helping Hand HH" Badge:

We’ve made a small change as to how we will be distributing the badge. Initially, we announced that the participation badge will be assigned to the myTeamSpeak Account that was provided to us in the google form, but we decided to change the distribution method to now being unique codes sent out to the email provided in the form.

We’re expecting to send out all codes within the next 48 hours, please check your inboxes.

Thanks! :hugs:

25 Likes

Update: All the badge codes have now been sent out.

A couple of things to note: There were some form submissions that didn’t include their myTS Email Address and instead pasted in their myTS Chat ID. It has also been brought to our attention that some users, especially those with Hotmail, have not received an email from us.

If you haven’t received your badge yet, please ADD TS_Media in the TS5 Client. If your username is logged in our list, we’ll accept your contact request and pass on your unique badge code after a small verification process.

Have a great weekend all! :snowman_with_snow:

18 Likes

As said please add TS_Media as a contact in your TS5 client in case you did not receive any email.

Copy or type [email protected] as shown below to add this contact.

• How to add the contact
    TeamSpeak_2022-11-25_13-06-54

The only way to get the lost badge is the contact way. Please do not ask in private messages or social media accounts. These requests will be ignored.

18 Likes