TS5 Homebase Stress Test (Version 2.0) | Exclusive Badge for participants!

? Do you need help

1 Like

Was interesting to watch.
Helped a lot of people.

2 Likes

Agreed was nice to participate :blush:

1 Like

Thank you @SYOX and TS Team, testing was good, and we made a lot of progress. Hope it helps you guys out.

1 Like

Hope there won’t be any problems with applying badge to my account…

3 Likes

If you filled the form right i wouldnt worry about that :smiley:

1 Like

Even if, I have my worries cause one symbol difference in username can change a lot… And it’s freakin’ “less than”. I’ve sent them both myTS username and Forum one just in case so we’ll see.

1 Like

Big thanks to @staff for the public testing of the future Homebase feature. :heart_hands:
Looking forward to the homebase feature in beta and excited to see the client develop further. :handshake:

9 Likes

Thank you @staff for trying to make TeamSpeak better!

4 Likes

We expect extraordinary things in the future! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

it was a nice test but it would be nice if they didn’t spam the chat :smiley:

4 Likes

I hope it is okey to write 2 entries.
I forgot my version in my first entry.

2 Likes

Thanks again to all participants and apologies for the technical issues we had in the beginning, but luckily everything went smoothly a little later and we were able to test the Homebase move successfully :tada:

Hope it was a little fun too ^^

26 Likes

weeeee!

2 Likes

homebase after test
Is this supposed to be after the move? I am talking about the “no value” bit

3 Likes

Having the same thing, I looked at the logs and they told me that https://clientapi.myteamspeak.com/tschat returned “500 Internal Server Error”, so I guess that part of the clientapi is down

4 Likes

moved by moderator

After the homebase test we can’t send attachments anymore in the channel chat (Beta Server).

Error message: File not found.

3 Likes

That was said before the event that file attachments would not work. (Probably disabled on the server due to storage)

4 Likes

Ohh, ok! Didn’t hear about that and thought that something went wrong during the Homebase thingy.
Thanks for the information.

3 Likes

I got the same error but when I tried to send a picture to someone in my contacts

2 Likes