Twitch Integration ist still in "connection request in progress"

Hi there!

how long does it takes to connect my twitch with my myteamspeak acc? 2 days ago i connected it but it’s still in “connection request in progress”

Can you try it again over the myTeamSpeak Website: myTeamSpeak

Disconnect your Twitch Account and try again. I had this Problem in the Past and the Re Login solved the Problem for me. :slight_smile:

Note: Connecting your Twitch account with your myTeamSpeak account may take up to 24 hours.

1 Like

i can’t klick on unlink or something like that

I currently have the same issue here. My account stuck while connecting twitch.

I am not able to unlink the twitch account or proceed in another way.

1 Like

Hi all, thanks for the quick reports. Please do me a favor and try again. You should now be able to connect your Twitch account. If you still see “connection request in progress” and can’t connect or disconnect your Twitch account, please give it up to 24 hours and check again.

If you are still encountering any issues 24 hours after my post, please don’t hesitate to contact us again.

4 Likes

Thank you for taking care of our issue. For me it seems to work now.

3 Likes

Hello there! here is my problem, i tried to connect my twitch account and it get freeze. Now i cant disconnect it … it doesnt work. (via website.)

Some staff member can unlink it?

We’ll look into it. Thanks for notifying us!

5 Likes

Your pending request should be gone and you should be able to connect your account sucessfully now.

Communication between myTeamSpeak and Twitch somehow got stuck, sorry for the inconvenience!

6 Likes

That’s great! Thanks for the help, I was already able to connect everything without any problems ^^

3 Likes