Voice Detection not working on iOS

Hello,
It seems Voice Detection doesn’t work anymore on iOS and I keep getting the message “Push to talk is required”.
Same thing for Continuous Transmission.
Is this a bug?

Hi @Bombon3L

This is the expected behaviour, as the server you are joining has b_client_force_push_to_talk activated, and as such requires you to use Push To Talk (other methods including Voice Detection and Continuous Transmission won’t work).

To use PTT within the app: click the “Push-to-Talk is required” which will open a dialog to set up this functionality.

Otherwise you could ask your server’s admin nicely if this could be turned off.

1 Like

I talked with the server’s admin and this is what he sent me. Apparently it is turned off. He tried checking “Negate” option and same result. Voice Detection not working.

@Bombon3L can you confirm which server group you are in when you are connected to the server? Is it as @FakE mentioned --- Gripe Administrat... or it another group?

1 Like

I have the same problem with my ts3 server, in this case im server admin, and the group has b_client_force_push_to_talk disable and it still being forced to push to talk only in the ios ts3 version, in pc version i dont have this problem. (I use myteamspeak acc to sync my identity in both device.

I will check as soon as possible and come back.

If you could also get a screenshot of you permissions overviews (or the plain text that is exported from it), this will help us see if this is a bug, and where it’s coming from.

To open this: Right Click on affected client, hover over Permissions, and click Permissions Overview (Normally the first item in the list)

1 Like

@Bombon3L This should now be fixed in recent update, can you please confirm that this is behaving as expected

Thanks

1 Like