Warn when talking while microphone is muted option

For the past couple years, I’ve been trying to track down a really annoying beep. Today I found out it’s a default option in teamspeak. I’m infuriated. You made the alert sound EXACTLY like a beep code, so I’ve been trying to find a memory parity error and assumed it’s one of my many drivers. The seemingly random occurrence made any troubleshooting very hard, so I accepted I just have to live with it. And now, by chance, I figure out that the sound is coming from teamspeak and track the issue down really fast from there.
I don’t want to go on a rant, but I really do not understand who could have the idea to make such a warning sound like a BEEP CODE, indicating a SERIOUS HARDWARE ISSUE.
Please change the sound in your next patch, and disable it even for existing users by default (or at least notify them of this), as I can’t imagine I’m the only one with this problem.
I’m really surprised to see this in a program that’s over 20 years old, especially as it was in a community post from 2009.