What games have you played recently?

What games have you played recently while using TeamSpeak with your friends or team?
Also, was that one of yours favorites? or did you just played it, because you “had to”?

I recently played Red Dead Redemption in online. I have already over 250h in one month, and it’s starting to feel like there is more bugs than content left there. What you guys think?

9 Likes

After a long time… terraria with my friends.
That brought us some memories of the good old days. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

… we just started out for fun :blush:

6 Likes

Yeah, oldie but goodie! :blue_heart:

4 Likes

I played quite a time in a CSGO Team where we participated in a league. Had to take a break now because of personal stuff, but it was a great time :wink:

7 Likes

Been playing Overwatch for a few months and have enjoyed it quite a lot. I tried CS:GO but my friends stopped playing because of some sort of cheater problem so I didn’t get into the game.

2 Likes

league of Legends, Minecraft, Pummel party. Really good ones.

6 Likes

TeamFIght Tactics, CS:GO Talisman (really i can RECOMMEND this digital version :slight_smile::steam_locomotive::slight_smile: oh! Euro Track Simulator 2 :wink:

2 Likes

Euro Truck Simulator 2 and Rocket League, mostly!

4 Likes

I’ve recently been playing Warframe with my friends.
I just started playing Celeste as well.

2 Likes

I’ve just started playing Kakarot, recently played Days Gone and Spiderman, but I mainly play XCOM (any part of the series) or any other turn based strategy games.

4 Likes

Lots of Dota 2 and a bit Armello :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Ohhhh yeah XCOM :heart: Also, Divinity Original Sin II is amazing!

4 Likes

Most of the time Call of Duty MW

3 Likes

Path of Exile currently, was going to go back to WoW for 8.3 but no PvP changes at all.

3 Likes

OW and WoW right now, never really expand my games lol

3 Likes

wot and pubg…

3 Likes

World of Warcraft
Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition
Destiny 2
Dungeon Keeper II
Heroes of the Storm
StarCraft 2
Star Wars: The Old Republic