What games have you played recently?

World of Warcraft Classic, World of Warships, ETS2,Desteny2,Diablo3

2 Likes

Misread this as Vagrant Story and got excited then.

7 Likes

Mainly Sea of Thieves :ocean: :rowing_man:

recently i play minecraft (again :P) with my team on my selfhosted server :smiley:

1 Like

it was Might & Magic Heroes VII and World of Warcraft 4 :))

Pubg Mobile is one of my favourite games these days. I use to play it with my friends. Good Game Highly Recommended.

I’ve been taking little break from RDR2 now and started to play Wreckfest and Fallout 76 again. Also that new Xcom looks awesome.

XCOM Chimera Squad and Yakuza Kiwami!

2 Likes

FFVII Remake
World of Warcraft… again…

1 Like

CS:GO
GTA 5 Online sometimes

well not that much

A little too much Valorant (:

How are you finding the RNG on RNG on RNG mechanics?

I was doing a lot of EFT, but after a few years and a lot of updates, I use to love EFT, but now am leaning towards not. For months codmw has taken me back. It’s new, but reminds me of the older cods. And while I’ve played Minecraft on and off for 10 years, I got into PVP minecraft servers for the first time in about 8 years. xD I feel so lost sometimes. They’ve done so much over the years I never noticed because I only played on my server and did minez within the last 8 years.

1 Like

Currently I love Hunt: Showdown, CS:GO, GTA V and because of the new steam remote play together feature Lego Games <3

Watchdogs 2
SUPERHOT: MIND CONTROL DELETE

1 Like

I like this new Call of Duty: MW too, it’s very funny game in hard core mode. Usually I like battlefield series more, but with the recent games dice/ea have take few steps to wrong direction.

1 Like

Jurassic World Evolution

agreed

im playin’ with my life

1 Like

Ghost of Tsushima! Been great fun so far.

1 Like