Will we get a ts5 mobile app?

Whoops :sweat_smile: didn´t saw that, thanks ^^

3 Likes

They wouldn’t put a price tag on their app because in order to beat competition they’d have to be a free service to become better than other voice applications like Discord. If there was a price, they would simply lose out on consumers as I think there isn’t much profit made with a price tag for the Teamspeak App.

4 Likes

Sounds good :smile: I mean the old does his job but the UI is rly dreary

4 Likes

Great to hear that. At least let the people to use this app for free. People don’t want to pay for mobile apps.

4 Likes

I believe they already confirmed TS5 on mobile some time ago although it’s not a priority at the moment.

4 Likes

Creating a voice communication app for phones apparently isn’t exactly straight-forward.

You are a running a communication software on something which is already a communication device and I had the current TeamSpeak Android app mess up multiple mobile phones where it would put the Android operating system in a state where the microphone wouldn’t work in any apps anymore.

In case it’s not immediately obvious: a phone without a microphone is a really bad thing.

The Play store is full with bad reviews written by people who ran into the same issues.

Therefore, the last thing you want them to do is to rush out an “in between” version which would probably inherit the same issues from it’s predecessor.

I actually want them to take their time and I’m willing to wait for months if I have to, because just like all the other affected customers I expect the next app to be significantly better than the last one.

5 Likes

“we just want a new interface”

4 Likes

A TeamSpeak 5 free mobile application would definitely be awesome to have!

Just throw in a Mobile Veteran badge for those who have had the TS3 app purchased from before. :stuck_out_tongue:
(Yep, I own the paid version myself, I’d be content with a badge as a small token of appreciation)

6 Likes

I’ve been using the ts app on my phone for ages,
I use it when I’m traveling and don’t have access to a computer.

I haven’t encountered any issues with it myself, other than a few connection problems.

Getting the new TS5 chats on my phone would be pretty awesome.

3 Likes

Thank you。It is the best news。:laughing:

3 Likes

I hope the Beta Tester get invited to the new Beta :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@llwwfrm I don’t think the Ts3 app design is that bad.
But an update wouldn’t hurt the app …

2 Likes

Yes, it looks very outdated. I am waiting for invited to the new Beta . ^^

4 Likes

There’s a Beta App?

4 Likes

@JaXnPrivate Not yet… sadly… But probably Soon™.

3 Likes

YES! The best news ever. Making it free it’s the best thing ever! Can’t wait for it!!

6 Likes

Nice to hear

2 Likes

Okay :wink:

3 Likes

They did say coming 2020! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Well the most important thing beside the voice will be the implementation of the chat features…

4 Likes