Will we get a ts5 mobile app?

I hope so! The old app looks outdated… :frowning:

4 Likes

An upgrade or a brand new one?
Thanks for the info

3 Likes

Thanks for the Info @Adam
Good to hear. But i dont has a Problem with it to buy the other App too :slight_smile:
But maybe a donation Button in the New mobile App where nice to Tipp some euros/Dollars for the work. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t like the idea of for-profit organizations having donation buttons.

That’s something I’d expect from independent developers trying to fund a project, not from a company that has been making profits from license fees for many years.

Donation buttons would be an alarm signal that the company isn’t doing well and that it’s about time to look out for alternatives.

7 Likes

Hello, I wanted to ask when the app for Team Speak five would appear if you already have an appointment or a plan for it?

At the Moment, there are no new News about the Mobile Clients currently, With the release there will probably only be a desktop version. Everything else will come later.

Sorry, to inform you about that.

2 Likes

Does anyone know what is happening with the TS3 mobile app?
Will it be converted to the TS5 app later?
Or will there be a separate TS5 app?
If so, will the new app also cost something?
Thanks in advanced :slight_smile:

I don’t know now if this is still valid, but Adam said the app would be free one year ago.

You will be getting a brand new iOS as well as Android app.

The TeamSpeak developers are currently concentrating more on the TeamSpeak 5 client.

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

:crying_cat_face: It’s 2024 now, we need modern UI.
In other words, TS should play its characteristics and become a unique existence different from Discord and other software

1 Like