YaTQA: How to see Users with Channel Group in specific Channel

Hello!

I’m using YaTQA for the query login to manage my server. It is gerat and has many useful functions but for now I havend found a way to see all users with a channel group of a specific channel. There are functions to see where a user has which channel group or which group a specific user has in a channel…
So is there a way to see a list of all users with a channelgroup in a specific channel? Or another way to find it out without seaching through every user in the database?

This is what you can do:
Hope this is what you want. :slight_smile:

Channel Groups by Client

Display all channel groups of a client. Usage is easy: Just enter a client (by UID, ID or nickname), and then you’ll see the channel groups on the server. They can be edited by double-clicking any line.

Usage is easy: Just enter a client (by UID, ID or nickname), and then you’ll see the channel groups on the server. They can be edited by double-clicking any line. If you have selected multiple channels, you must right-click the list to change them.

2 Likes

@Rikku Thanks for your quick answer!

Yea, I know about that function… but the problem is to do this with nearly 5000 users :open_mouth:
Thats why I want to list them by channel, and not by client, because then it’s only about 100 different userchannels

This thread can be closed.
I asked the developer and he told me where to find it:
User DB -> Search -> (Here you can choose what to search)

1 Like