You can't connect to a server?

Hi all,

Having issues connecting to a TS3 server. I’ve tried everything. Not working! It used to have issues similar to this until I started using a VPN. Now the VPN no longer works. Any solutions?

03/06/2021 21:15:00 Info TeamSpeak Client 3.5.6 (2020-11-25 13:53:42) 03/06/2 - Pastebin.com < Pastebin of my TS3 log.

This Thread will help you maybe: You can't connect to a server?

After the pinging of the hostname it showed me this:

i hope it helps you to find my problem

I tried to connect to the Ip´s and it´s giving me this errors:

(In English: Ping Request couldn´t find host 51.38.69.126:9987. Check the name and try it again

Hopefully this helps you more

Oh, sorry
as i tried to connect to the servers it shows me this:

I hope now i´m right.

I am not able to register and connect to the server I am trying to join: ts.rogueconsortium.org:9987
When I try I receive a message “Sorry but we were not able to find you with nickname…” Anyone have any ideas on what to do?

I’ve created an account, and I can log-in, but the ts.rogueconsortium.org:9987 admin can’t give me the needed approvals I require to view any content. I’m stuck on the TS public page.
I used SeAT to join the server, register and confirm the account, but I won’t let me confirm because it can’t find my TS nickname on the server, even tho I’m already registered. SeAT is where I am seeing the error message.

I can’t connect to a server using my wired internet but when I tried using my mobile internet through USB tethering it works. Did anyone encounter this issue?

Please read the First Post of this Thread

I’ve already tried the troubleshooting guide. I tried connecting to the test server and it works perfectly using my wired connection, it’s also safe to say that the firewall’s not blocking it and that the server I’m trying to connect to is online since I did connect to it using my mobile internet.

Hello when I try to connect to a server on the teamspeak 3 client I get a error message saying failed to connect to server.
Solutions I tried
Restarting PC
Reconnecting Internet Please its so annoying.
Paying my Internet bill
Reinstalling teamspeak.
I’ve called my internet company
This bug is so annoying, Someone please help me.

Make sure first that the server is live and the required ports opened.

<17:03:13> Trying to connect to server on 62.104.20.218:10175
<17:03:18> Failed to connect to server

1 Like

I can’t connect to the server either. Are you sure that the IP address and port are correct?

yep, its saved, all of the others workings, but not mine ?!?!?!

If it is not your server, ask the server owner if there is also a server nickname or domain for TeamSpeak. Also ask - which I don’t think is - if you are blacklisted from the server.

If there is no other possibility than the above IP address, it is still important that all necessary ports are unlocked (TeamSpeak Ports).

the server is most likely Older than u, tried to open today this happened

Do you have a recent version (e.g. 3.13.6) running on the server?

You should also try the following steps:

If none of this helps, you could also check your logs to see if you are getting error messages, etc.

2 Likes

Tengo la version 3.5.6 he revisado todo y ests correcto, puedo repito puedo entrar a cualquier otro servidor el.mio no!! No se ha vencido tampoco