You can't connect to a server?

My IP is not blocked

Then please follow the possible issues from first post.
It must be any of these.

2 Likes

ts3 suporte

When I try to connect to a channel I get an error connecting to the server.
I think it is because of the internet provider because I have tried another one and if I connect. Also when I open the ts it sends me to an alternate link where it asks me to verify a captcha but it remains loading and does not allow me to verify it.
Do I have to allow it to the internet provider?

Hello,
For me is the Server working. :slight_smile:

Please read the First Post of this Thread: You can't connect to a server?

Iā€™ve just started to have an issue on my iOS device where I can connect fine when connected to WiFi but I canā€™t connect using mobile data.

This has only occurred within the last couple of weeks for me. Was working fine prior to this.
Thanks

Maybe the mobile connection is blocked from your mobile service provider or has a bad quality or an high ping.

Please try to contact your service provider for this case.

I had a problem for about a month. I canā€™t connect to my friendsā€™ servers. Although before that I did it without any problems.
<21:27:33> Failed to resolve hostname ā€˜TheCyberTeam2077ā€™
This is what an error in TS3 writes to me

Please follow this Link: You can't connect to a server?

I tried couple of times to join the server but i get server error with every attempt, with wifi on i can join the server without any issue

What am i missing here?

Maybe your mobile connection or something else get blocked.

1 Like

Hello,
I use TeamSpeak really often, and I had often internet Problems. So I got a LAN cable/connection today. As I tried to connect to a server I couldnĀ“t connect. I canĀ“t find the Problem. I tried to uninstall and install TS but itĀ“s still not connecting. IĀ“m out of ideas and hope you can help me with this.
Yours,
Simon

Please take have a look into this Thread: You can't connect to a server? - #4 by Forgi63

Sounds like firewall issues.

Was that in your local DNS Server or a TeamSpeak Server Nickname?

May like that the Nickname was destroyed or something like that, can you connect to other Servers?

No I canĀ“t i tried to connect to the server which is linked in the first post and it donĀ“t works too.

Do have tested to ping that hostname?

That will be helpfull for us to recognise your Problem.

Can you provide us some log of the connection?

Hi all,

Having issues connecting to a TS3 server. Iā€™ve tried everything. Not working! It used to have issues similar to this until I started using a VPN. Now the VPN no longer works. Any solutions?

03/06/2021 21:15:00 Info TeamSpeak Client 3.5.6 (2020-11-25 13:53:42) 03/06/2 - Pastebin.com < Pastebin of my TS3 log.

This Thread will help you maybe: You can't connect to a server?

After the pinging of the hostname it showed me this:

i hope it helps you to find my problem

I tried to connect to the IpĀ“s and itĀ“s giving me this errors:

(In English: Ping Request couldnĀ“t find host 51.38.69.126:9987. Check the name and try it again

Hopefully this helps you more

Oh, sorry
as i tried to connect to the servers it shows me this:

I hope now iĀ“m right.