Your license is currently pending approval. It may take up to two (2) business days for a new Sponsorship license to be approved and processed, what does it mean?

Greetings!

I have previously applied for a sponsorship license, but was declined. At that time the following was written (before the rejection):
Your email address has already been confirmed. Your license is still being processed.

Now I have applied a second time and now it says:
Your license is currently pending approval. It may take up to two (2) business days for a new Sponsorship license to be approved and processed.

Does this mean that I have the license or that we have been accepted and that the whole thing still has to be processed?

It only surprises me because there is something different there than last time

Stay healthy!

Best regards,
Justin

Hi

You’ve sent your second application during the process. Usually you should wait until you get an response for your first application.

1 Like

Hey,
Our first application has already been rejected.
This means that the process of the first application has already been completed.

Stay healthy!

Best regards

Then you may need to wait for another response. And as described, it may can take up to 2-3 business days. Working days are mostly from Monday - Friday.

1 Like

Hey,

Thank you for your answer :wink:
I just wonder that it’s not the same as it was back then. I get this information when I fill out the “Resend Validation E-Mail” on the sponsorship page. Then these two messages come. Do you know if that means anything if there’s something else there?

Best regards,
Justin

One of the possible reasons are, that it’s not your first application which was submited by you.
But just as usually, you may need to wait for another anwser.

That means that it’s still pending.

1 Like

Hey,

Thank you for the answer.

That could be possible, but I wonder how it is possible, since this time I did not apply via my email address, but via that of my “company”

Best regards,
Justin