[Insert new Introduction here… wicked things and cool words, such wow]
What does this mean? 🤔
All in all, this is a small but sweet event that we want to host while you’re all waiting for the Open Beta to launch hopefully soon, giving you (our community) a chance to not only play with TS Staff but also get the chance to win some cool Badges. TeamSpeak Gameday may also develop into something bigger in the future, if you really like this idea and enough people participate, we would love to expand it to other fields.
Where and when? 📍
The second TeamSpeak Gameday will take place on our TeamSpeak (5) Beta Community Server on 2022-07-29T16:00:00Z, which can be reached at ‘beta.voice.teamspeak.com’
NOTE: The Beta Server can only be connected to by using the TeamSpeak (5) Clients at this moment. If you don’t have the TeamSpeak (5) Client yet, you can download it for FREE from our Website right here: TeamSpeak Downloads | TeamSpeak. You do NOT require Closed Beta Access to be able to connect to ANY TeamSpeak Servers, but if you would like to gain access you can simply use the Global Beta Code
MULTIPASS which will grant you instant access to the Closed Beta.
What game will we be playing? 🕹️
Generally, we will opt for free-to-play games so that everyone has a chance to win the ‘Gameday Winner Badge’ or if they simply just want to join the game and have some fun. Our game of choice will be Fall Guys again (which recently became F2P on Epic Games), as it gives us an easy way to host custom lobbies for up to 60 players with no problems whatsoever.
If you don’t have Fall Guys yet, click on the image below, this will redirect you to the store page
What about the Badges? 👀
We all love Badges, we really do
With that being said, based on the feedback from our last Gameday, we decided to introduce the “Gameday Participant” Badge, which ANYONE can earn by simply playing an entire game from start to finish - (More Info in the Rules).
- This Badge will be awarded to those who win the crown (essentially win the game).
- This Badge will be given to everyone who at least participates in one game.
Event Ruleset 📑
1. To participate in the event, you must change your username on the server to match your in-game username. This means we can easily distribute the Gameday Badges to the winners and participants. If we can’t match up a user, then we can’t give out the Badge Code, so this is important. If you forget to update your in-game username on the server, just remember to do this in the next round.
2. Users can only win a maximum of 1 winners Badge & 1 participation Badge in total. You can still join games, however, if there are people in the lobby who hasn’t played yet, we’d appreciate it if everyone gets a turn.
3. If a winner wins again, the winners’ Badge will be passed on to the next non-winning participant who reaches the final round.
4. English only: We want to make sure that more participants can join in the conversations.
5. Please respect everyone, regardless of age or ability.
6. Under no circumstances are offensive usernames (TeamSpeak or In-Game) allowed.
7. Offensive or harmful messages against event participants or TS-Staff will not be tolerated and will result in a disqualification/kick or ban from the event and the TeamSpeak Server.
8. Most importantly, have fun and enjoy your time.