2Q's - multiple clients and streamdeck control

New to the community, so hiiii everybody!!

I’ve got a couple of questions!

Have tried to run multiple instances of TS using the -nosingleinstance in the shortcut (or commandline) - and while I can have lots of TS clients open, I can’t seem to be able to have different audio settings for each client (it seems to be global, and any changes to one instance seems to change the others)
ie. instance 1 - headset 1, instance 2 - headset 2, etc.

Does anyone know if I can run multiple instances of TS, but assign different audio devices?

Onto question number two.

I’ve used the ZerGo0 TS3 plugin for Streamdeck - but wondered if anyone has figured out how to do user volume control?

Ideally I want to have an upvolume/down volume button for specific users. Plus a key that could be a whisper PTT or a whisper VOX toggle?

In TS3 you can create new Capture And/Or playback profiles.
In each profile you can set another device.

Now in each bookmark you can select these profiles and you got different devices per tab.

4 Likes

This worked perfectly thanks for the capture device info :+1:

Does anyone know if there’s a way to control teamspeak volume levels (for individual users in a channel) and PTT type shortcuts?

Thanks!

Am guessing with no replies about volume control it means there’s no way of doing this?

I’ve had a look through shortcut keys and nothing has jumped out at me, so guessing I need to request this feature?!

I don’t know a solution to change the volume of users outside of the TeamSpeak Client.

In terms of requesting the feature… That can/could be added to TeamSpeak 5. The TeamSpeak 3 Client has more or less reached its end of life regarding development and will not receive feature updates. As far as I know it will continue to receive Security patches.

If this will be added to TeamSpeak 5, I could have a look at it and try to implementing it into my TeamSpeak 5 Stream Deck Plugin.

Note: Audio Profiles are not added (yet) to TeamSpeak 5

Ah nice, yea I’ve not really used TeamSpeak 5 so will have a play around.

I will also submit it as a feature request, and hopefully can get it implemented with your plugin :+1: :+1: :nerd_face:

Thanks for the reply!