Account issues after or during maintenance (Jan 16 - 19 2024)

Got the same problem
Didnt use TS for a while and wanted to join a server but I cant login reset password or anything.

I have opened a ticket for my main account ticket number:79640

WE ARE GOING INTO MAINTENANCE - To Recover any account that can no longer login

9 Likes

Thank you for fixing this Issue.
Glad thats its working again for me. :slight_smile:

1 Like
  • Anyone who could not login should be able to login now.

• Anyone who got or now gets the encryption is wrong / Recovery key needed is next on our todo. We will recover everything that was on the account as it was before the maintenance.

@dertoppa @taurus_temp @Xumastor @AkrepKraL0121 @Brian @Lrksde @Badge2009 @elyday_recov @heisitmp @nisen21897 @Knopi2 @SmallDiva @SnakeEater96 @MrHated

9 Likes

11 posts were merged into an existing topic: Email or passwored change (gcm: tag doesn’t match)

Yep works for me now.
Thanks!

2 Likes

Its working for my normal account now. Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I can now login to myteamspeak.com

But in my ts3 client, I get the notification that the client is unable to decrypt the data, and it wants the recovery key.

2 Likes

You got 2 options now.

• When you see your bookmarks, identity in your client. Then you click on that message or the exclamation mark (see main post).
    When asked do a fallback. Do it.
    Now you get a new Recovery Key and client will upload and encrypt the content.
    But don’t delete your old Recovery Key in case you still have it.

• Wait till we reset your synced data, encryption etc. (Don’t know if this happens the next 24 hours.)
    But make sure you have the password from 2 weeks ready.
    And also in best case the old Recovery Key.

3 Likes

With the first option: Do I loose any data with this option? Because I don’t have my old recovery code.

Loosing data depends if you see bookmarks and identities in client or not.

Also we still can recover your sync data to state before maintenance.

1 Like

I see my bookmarks and identities in the client. But I will wait for the recovery :slight_smile:

All the recovery is done.

But @elyday_recov yours isn’t. You never mentioned us your myTS username (as we did request) . So we do not know what to recover.

PS when you see your Items (as mentioned) you can do the Fallback. You won’t anything because client will upload it.
But if its important we can recover as offered. BUT ONLY if we know your username or email :wink:

4 Likes

Oh sorry, i forgot that :smiley:

My myTS mail address is [email protected].

Your data got recovered yesterday.

2 Likes

I still get the error message as soon as I try to log in via the TS3 client.

Please take have a look at this Thread: Unable to decrypt data and make sure that you have your Recovery to get your old data back.

@elyday_recov please do the Fallback case as explained. You wrote you see your bookmarks etc. So you loose nothing after that.

I can’t tell why you get the error. Everything should be reset to state before the maintenance.
That’s all I can tell for now and without talking to colleagues.

@Rikku he is in the right thread already.

6 Likes