Alpha Testing?

Ohhh this sounds fun!

Overall, how long have you used TeamSpeak for? (any version)

I have been using Teamspeak since 2015.

What OS/OS’s are you currently using?

I use Windows 10! But also have IOS and Android devices!

Are you currently a server owner, an active user (but don’t run your own server), inactive, or a mixture of the prior?

I am a part-owner of a server and also a daily user of Teamspeak as we use it for work communication and gaming.

On a scale of 1-5 (1 being low and 5 being the best), how would you score your technical knowledge on TS?

3, I would say I am well versed in setting up and running a Teamspeak Server but never fully messed around with the extensions.

Optional question - If you could add something that doesn’t exist on TS currently, what would it be and why?

Would be cool to have integrations into apps or software like Spotify listening parties where you can use a link to allow everyone in that channel to listen along.

1. 2007; I Started with Ts2. Since then I am using Ts3.

2. Windows 10 / Linux Server

3. I am a Server Owner for about 6 Yrs. Started with Ts on a virtual machine. Now I use a server which provided by gamed.de, after you canceled the NPL.

4. I would say its a 4. If u are a server owner you need to become familiar with the matter.

5. I would add an option for the server owner, to force a client to adjust his voice activation level.
    Because sometimes its hard to hear everything from people in your channel. Forcing them to use Push2Talk is sometimes a to hard intervention.

have a nice weekend and stay healthy

1 Like

I would like to become an alpha tester because of the following reasons.

First of all I havent really used TS yet, because I use Discord at the moment but i am really interessted in TS and I want to switch from Discord to TS once I get access to the TS5 client.

The OS I am currently using is Windows 10 Pro but i sometimes also use Kali Linux.

Are you currently a server owner, an active user (but don’t run your own server), inactive, or a mixture of the prior?
I am currently not an active user of TS, because I havent got access to the beta program of TS5 yet. But I am willing to become an active user if I get beta or even alpha access.

On a scale of 1-5 (1 being low and 5 being the best), how would you score your technical knowledge on TS?
My technical knowledge on TS is not high maybe 2, but I am a prospective developer, thats why I think I would be able to widen my technical knowledge about TS quickly.

Optional question - If you could add something that doesn’t exist on TS currently, what would it be and why?
I dont know if this features already exists because as I already told i am not an active user of TS yet. But it would be nice if you could edit text files or “simple” file formats directly in TS while the file is uploaded.

Hi :smiley:

1. Overall, how long have you used TeamSpeak for? (any version)

Since 3.0.3, so about 9 years now.
And for TeamSpeak 5 from march 2020r.

1. What OS/OS’s are you currently using?

Windows 10, Linux (Ubuntu, Debian, RedHat), Android.

1. Are you currently a server owner, an active user (but don’t run your own server), inactive, or a mixture of the prior?

256 slot server owner, but also an active user :wink:

1. On a scale of 1-5 (1 being low and 5 being the best), how would you score your technical knowledge on TS?

4 - server admin with deep understanding of permissions, bots etc.

1. Optional question - If you could add something that doesn’t exist on TS currently, what would it be and why?

Server based screen sharing, it would be a good plus for TeamSpeak situation on market, for now I am forced to use external program along TeamSpeak for that.

hello teamspeak team i will be happy to join the alfa testers!!

1- I use Teamspeak to chat but mostly to play, it’s my favorite software ! and I use Teamspeak since Teamspeak 2
2- I use Windows 10 and linux Mint
3- I own my own server hosted on a Debian machine that I manage alone, and I also have knowledge of docker.
4- I have a technical knowledge of 5.
5- if I could change or add one thing to it, it would be an administration page with all the server parameters like in teamspeak 2 but directly accessible.
of Teamspeak 2 but directly accessible by the client a bit like in Teamspeak 3 all that is cruelly missing we are constantly obliged to go on the
We are constantly obliged to go on teamspeak3 for the server and channel settings! !!
and also the connection with my Teamspeak facilitates the connection it is for that that you should use this option to mask/block the research of the IP address! what would be a plus in the safety of the server which can avoid the attacks DDos

thank’s

1 Like

Overall, how long have you been using TeamSpeak? (any version)
Since 2018
Windows 10 / IOS
Are you currently a server owner, active user (but don’t run your own server), inactive, or a mix of both?
Server owner & active user
On a scale of 1-5 (1 being low and 5 being the best), how would you rate your technical knowledge of TS?
3 - Have my own server, use most advanced permissions.
Optional question - If you could add something that does not currently exist on TS, what would it be and why?
Everything is already mentioned here

I’ve been using teamspeak on-off for about half a year.

Windows 10

I am a mostly active user.

I would rate myself a 2.

Probably a bigger client, with better text features.

1. ts3, ~2014
  2. Windows 10 (+Android)
  3. Technically server owner, but the server is empty. I’m not very active.
  4. 3.5
  5. Open Beta :3

Hello

1. I am using Ts3 for 3 Yrs. actually I am not using it to play computergames.
    I use it to meet fellow students and talk to them about lecture material.

2. Only Windows 10 :slight_smile:

3. I am just an active user.

4. i think its a 1, sorry but i am just a normal user.

5. I would add an option to join a teamspeak by using a browser. so people can join TS without all the download stuff.

regards

1. Around 4-5 years.
  2. Windows 10, Linux, Mac OS, Android.
  3. I am currently not a server owner or an active user.
  4. 4

Hello,

Thanks for the chance to get into the Alpha program!

Overall, how long have you used TeamSpeak for?
Since 2010 (Ts2) - so 11 Years

• Win 10
  • Linux (Ubuntu)
  • Android
  • iOS

I am a longtime owner of a self-hosted (Linux) Teamspeak server. At the same time I am also an active user of this Teamspeak.

4 - I have been running my own server since 2015 and have coded several small extensions for it.

Screen transfer - Support activities and nice to have
Improved Mobile App - Outdated UI and outdated

I would like to get to alpha testing.

1. Since 2012 cca…
  2. Win 10
  3. I am exserver owner and now am I co-server owner.
  4. 3-4
  5. Screenshare and ingame overlay without overwolf.

So, you wanna know? OK, lets try…

6 years? 7? Started somewhere between late 2014 - early 2015.

2. What OS/OS’s are you currently using?

Currently mainly Xubuntu (albeit started using it less frequent in recent month-two), recently updated to 21.04. Also Windows 10 sometimes, but it’s not my primary OS.

But might start using it more frequently…

3. Are you currently a server owner, an active user (but don’t run your own server), inactive, or a mixture of the prior?

I’ve tried running a server, but after all it wasn’t for me back then. Also, I don’t think I’m that much of an active user right now.

Even tho I think that, I use TS everyday I’m using my PC. Lets say I’m 60% active.

4. On a scale of 1-5 (1 being low and 5 being the best), how would you score your technical knowledge on TS?

Something between 3.1415 and 420^(0.24). I think… But closer that first one.

5. Optional question - If you could add something that doesn’t exist on TS currently, what would it be and why?

Dunno, support for consoles? Don’t really know right now.

Worth trying. Good luck to everyone else!

2 Likes

At least since 2015

Mainly Windows 10, sometimes Android

I would say I’m pretty active, as I’m a Co Owner of a Teamspeak Server since at least 2017. Also I am using TeamSpeak several hours daily.

Probably a 3 to 4 (I know most things, but not every little feature)

TS5 needs at least the features of TS3. Further it would be nice if the online chat system would improve, but an amazing feature in my opinion would be to be able to share your Screen over your own Server (not Global server, I mean your own voice Server).
Also a TS5 App would be pretty nice.

3 Likes
  • I’ve been using TS for well over a decade at this point.
  1. What OS/OS’s are you currently using?
  • Windows 10
  1. Are you currently a server owner, an active user (but don’t run your own server), inactive, or a mixture of the prior?
  • I’ve been a server owner from 2013 to 2017, until I had to give up due to not having enough time to manage the community, but still an active user
  1. On a scale of 1-5 (1 being low and 5 being the best), how would you score your technical knowledge on TS?
  • About 3, I generally only messed with permissions and addons but nothing more.
  1. Optional question - If you could add something that doesn’t exist on TS currently, what would it be and why?
  • The most useful thing that I love about discord is being able to have persistent text channels and the ability to do quick streaming if you need to troubleshoot/watch something.

I’ve been using TeamSpeak for about 5-6 years now.
Currently, I’m using TS on Windows 10 as an active user.
I’d rate my skills somewhere between 3.
My most wanted feature is Free servers for all, screen sharing & video sharing.

Since 2006

Windows 10

I am just a active user. 8 hours each day.

I would say its a 3-4.

I would like to have soundboard in the client without using a addon because its really good to have some funny moments.

10+ years client qnd self hosted server owner

Linux, Windows and android

3. Are you currently a server owner, an active user (but don’t run your own server), inactive, or a mixture of the prior?
    Server owner and user

4. On a scale of 1-5 (1 being low and 5 being the best), how would you score your technical knowledge on TS?

5. Optional question - If you could add something that doesn’t exist on TS currently, what would it be and why?
    Friend list, chat without being on same server.
    And most important drag and drop file imagr sharing directly from chat

I would love to apply for alpha testing

Since 2012
Windows 10 / Android
active user. I was a server owner for 2 or 3 years.
Free 10 player servers and screen sharing

Windows 10
    Active user

Free servers for all, screen sharing & video sharing.
Custom emojis.
Private calls so you can meet together, without the hustle of connecting to a server.