Alpha Testing?

Overall, how long have you used TeamSpeak for? (any version)
round about since 2010 shortly after release TS3

What OS/OS’s are you currently using?
Currently i work with Windows 10x64, Windows 10x86, WIndows 8.1x64, Linux Mint

Are you currently a server owner, an active user (but don’t run your own server), inactive, or a mixture of the prior?
Currently i use my own Free Sever but i also use other Servers for Teamwork

On a scale of 1-5 (1 being low and 5 being the best), how would you score your technical knowledge on TS?

Optional question - If you could add something that doesn’t exist on TS currently, what would it be and why?
I would add an announcing System because it is very difficult to tell all Users changes or expected downtimes of the Server and nobody read Information in an extra Channel for that which i have currently, but when i write there the server will down @ 1st March i get massiv WhatsApp messages “the server is down”

1. I’ve been using TeamSpeak for approximately 5 years now
  2. I’m using windows primarily
  3. I’m currently hosting my own server and using it Daily
  4. 3 i know much but there is some i never looked into
  5. Screen sharing, it’s a real pain to use other software, which have unnecessary paywalls, poor functionality and take up a ton of processing power, also something that would be useful is to have a blacklist of words and or sentences Wich by noone can name the self after or put is in their description
  1. Overall, how long have you used TeamSpeak for? (any version)
    TS3, since around 2018
  2. What OS/OS’s are you currently using?
    Windows, Linux and Android
  3. Are you currently a server owner, an active user (but don’t run your own server), inactive, or a mixture of the prior?
    Server Owner, Developer and Active User
  4. On a scale of 1-5 (1 being low and 5 being the best), how would you score your technical knowledge on TS?
    5, written own query libs and bots, hosting servers
  5. Optional question - If you could add something that doesn’t exist on TS currently, what would it be and why?
    A Plugin api, but i know it’s on the roadmap

I’ve been using TeamSpeak for around 4 years, starting near the beginning of 2017.

I mainly use my PC which runs on Windows 10, but I also have a Macbook Pro with macOS.

I used to be a very active user, but haven’t used TeamSpeak as much as of late. I’m still quite familiar with how the platform works, however.

I would rate myself a 3.

I think a video and screen share function would be a great feature to add to the platform.

Cheers.

I would really like to apply for alpha testing.

Since 2008 (TeamSpeak 2), then TeamSpeak 3 and now TeamSpeak 5.

Currently using Windows 10. On servers I use linux distributions.

Are you currently a server owner, an active user (but don’t run your own server), inactive, or a mixture of the prior?

Server owner and active user. I know some users that would also like to participate.

On a scale of 1-5 (1 being low and 5 being the best), how would you score your technical knowledge on TS?

I would say 5. Especially regarding server hosting etc.

Optional question - If you could add something that doesn’t exist on TS currently, what would it be and why?

Sharing screens / webcams / videochat would be awesome.

• I’ve been using TS3 since almost 7 Years (2014).
  • TS 5 since January 2020.
  • I’m managing the Server I’m talking later about since 2017.
  1. What OS/OS’s are you currently using?
    Windows 10 Pro in the Dev Insider Build & Android 8 because I don’t need a new phone.

2. Are you currently a server owner, an active user (but don’t run your own server), inactive, or a mixture of the prior?
    I’m a running a Server with a friend. He host the Server on a VM in his Basement and I’ll manage the Server and Permissions.
    I’m an active user in the Beta Group (DE/Global) and since a few week in the TS Forum. I’ll try to help everywhere I can.

3. On a scale of 1-5 (1 being low and 5 being the best), how would you score your technical knowledge on TS?
    I have and advanced knowledge / experience with the Permission System but don’t know anything about hosting / Server operation other than the features given in the TS Client.

4. Optional question - If you could add something that doesn’t exist on TS currently, what would it be and why?
    I would like to add the Room Tags, becuase in my opinion it is a feature that stands out from the competition: Suggestion: Room Notification Tags

4 Likes

Around 7 years in total

I currently use android and Windows mainly however I use Linux on my laptop (POP OS)

1. Are you currently a server owner, an active user (but don’t run your own server), inactive, or a mixture of the prior?

I’ve been a server owner for over two years and am regularly online chatting to people on the server.

1. On a scale of 1-5 (1 being low and 5 being the best), how would you score your technical knowledge on TS?

I’d probably say my knowledge is a 2 or a 3, not amazing however I can get to grips with things quite quickly

1. Optional question - If you could add something that doesn’t exist on TS currently, what would it be and why?

One of the biggest things that I’d like to see added is video chat and screen/window sharing capabilities so users don’t need to use services such as Google hangouts etc to be able to chat face to face, screen/window sharing would also be super useful for stuff like server movie nights. Google drive/Dropbox integration with server file sharing would also be amazing

I want to apply!

I started not long ago, in 2019.

Windows 10 Home, Debian 10 and Android 7.1.2.

3. Are you currently a server owner, an active user (but don’t run your own server), inactive, or a mixture of the prior?

I’m a server owner & active user. My server run on a small VPS with Debian 9 and I have some users using TeamSpeak 5.

4. On a scale of 1-5 (1 being low and 5 being the best), how would you score your technical knowledge on TS?

I believe it’s 4.

5. Optional question - If you could add something that doesn’t exist on TS currently, what would it be and why?

Screen sharing that used server bandwith to transmit. It is a feature that many want, but need to be done correctly. Screen sharing would be much more stable compared to solutions from other programs of its kind.

I would love to be an Alpha Tester!:heart_eyes:

I think about 7-8 years.

Windows 10, Android

Server owner and active user

Screen sharing and video chat

I’ve been using TeamSpeak for 7 years.

• Windows 10
  • Ubuntu 20.04
  • Android

I have two TeamSpeak servers. One is for a bigger community, and one for my friends.

Probably around 4.

5. Optional question - If you could add something that doesn’t exist on TS currently, what would it be and why

A screen-sharing service would be great. There are several situations when it can be useful.

TS3 since 2012, but since the beginning of the TS5 beta I only use TS5, except for server settings that are currently not possible there. In general, I use TeamSpeak every day, without it it is no longer conceivable for me in my position.

Windows 10 (20H2, latest version) & Android 11.

I am the owner of a larger german multigaming organization with our own large server, numerous bots and tools with the API are also available.

Its a 4. :smiley:

Oh… there are so many things in my head, but most of them are already noted in the proposal thread.
… But one of the biggest points is the screen sharing (and videocalls) feature simply because that is a big argument these days and would make things easier in everydays life. I often hear from my community, that this is also the only feature that still keeps people on (for example) Discord or something else where this feature is available, but as I said, there are many, many more.

I hope to be able to support TS even more in the future! :innocent:

Over 10 Years

Primary Windows, secondary Android and iOS

1. Are you currently a server owner, an active user (but don’t run your own server), inactive, or a mixture of the prior?

Server owner with an own active gaming Community. Im using ts every Day

1. On a scale of 1-5 (1 being low and 5 being the best), how would you score your technical knowledge on TS?

3-4 Have my own server, all use advanced permissions but i cant programming any addons

1. Optional question - If you could add something that doesn’t exist on TS currently, what would it be and why?

Full Messenger with Push-Notification on all devices… Why?.. Its the future :sunglasses:

1. I’m using Teamspeak since 2016

2. Windows

3. I’m a server owner & active user

4. I would say 3

5. I would like to see a call option next to send message.

Hey!

It would be awesome to join the alpha tester team! I’m using TeamSpeak every day (for professional and personal use), and I’m ready to participate :slight_smile: As a developer, I’ve been able to use all parts of the teamspeak softwares over the last few years, and I would love to help with my knowledge and experience.

I’ve been using TS3 since 2014, and TS5 since the first beta wave (got a code from a business deal)

I’m using Windows (I also have a linux setup) and Android

I am part of a event association partnered with teamspeak, and also an active user on some other servers

5, knowing all the gui features and using most of them every day, the serverquery API (created multiple bots) and a bit of the SDK

I would add custom themes and emojis per server, to be able to make your server more attractive and fit whatever topic It’s about. For example, a gaming server could have some emojis related to video games, and custom backgrounds showing video game art or in game pictures.

Thanks for reading and developing the best voip software, have a nice day!

Loïc “Rigner”

Since 4-5 years

PC-Client: Windows and MacOS
Mobile Client: IOS and iPadOS

I own a server since more than four years now although it’s pretty hard at the moment to convince friends and new people to use ts :smiley:

At the moment it’s important in my opinion to focus on implementing old features we know from ts3 as well as adding new much requested features like screen sharing etc.

1. Why I want to get access:

I also really want to get access because I was already very motivated with sharing my suggestions and bug reports and it would be so nice to get access as a reward.

3 Likes
  1. i’m using teamspeak 3 since i got my firdt computer so i think 2014

2, I’m using windows 10

1. i’m an active user

2. i think between 3 and 4

3. i think that you should add a better profile customization where you can be yourself

Dear TeamSpeak Team,

I like to apply me for helping at Alpha Testing.

I copied your Points to make its better readable.

• I use TeamSpeak since 2010 I think (TeamSpeak 3)

• Android
  • Windows (10 / Server)
  • Debian and Ubuntu

• Own a small Server on a VM. (Think that I am an Active User)

• If you’re talking not from the Code I would say 3 to 4.

• Modular Permission System
  • Server Backup System

Thanks for reading.

Best Regards
Jan

I would love to apply to help test!

2012 ish, been using it non stop since then.

Windows and Linux (Manjaro). Aswell as a server on Linux.

I own a private server for me and friends. Active User

4,5 i’d say

Probably Video and screen share. But I cant imagin a way how it would fit into TS5.

Since Covid-19 pandemic (begin of 2020).

Windows 10

An active user

-Ts³ since 2016 and Ts5 since 21.11.2019-
-Windows with VM also Linux-
-I am currently a server owner, but only a small one where I work with my colleagues in the home office-
-I would say 4-
-Screen sharing. Screen sharing is an important function in today’s communication. It is important to keep up with the competition and to simplify work, especially in the home office.-

2 Likes