Alpha Testing?

1. Overall, how long have you used TeamSpeak for? (any version)
  • Since TeamSpeak 2 (can’t quite remember which year)
  1. What OS/OS’s are you currently using?
  • Mostly Windows and Android TS3 app but Linux ability too
  1. Are you currently a server owner, an active user (but don’t run your own server), inactive, or a mixture of the prior?
  • Server owner & active user
  1. On a scale of 1-5 (1 being low and 5 being the best), how would you score your technical knowledge on TS?
  • 4 - I don’t know everything but as an IT guy I most likely will find a way to find out.
  1. Optional question - If you could add something that doesn’t exist on TS currently, what would it be and why?
  • Choice of sending/receiving stereo or mono | Screen share ability
  1. 17 years (2004)
  2. Windows/Android for the client, Linux for the server
  3. Yes, I run a private server for a gaming group
  4. About a 4
  5. Better handling of audio device changes and simplified audio configuration. Users often get confused when they can’t hear or speak because they’re using a different audio device that needs different levels.

Since 2008 so 13 years

Windows 10

1. Are you currently a server owner, an active user (but don’t run your own server), inactive, or a mixture of the prior?

An active user

1. On a scale of 1-5 (1 being low and 5 being the best), how would you score your technical knowledge on TS?

1. Optional question - If you could add something that doesn’t exist on TS currently, what would it be and why?

More chat functionality similar to other popular chat/voice clients.

Overall, how long have you used TeamSpeak for? (any version)

About 8 years, TeamSpeak 3

What OS/OS’s are you currently using?

Windows 10 Pro

Are you currently a server owner, an active user (but don’t run your own server), inactive, or a mixture of the prior?

Both, mostly just an active user, but also running a server for a couple of friends.

On a scale of 1-5 (1 being low and 5 being the best), how would you score your technical knowledge on TS?

For 7 years and 3 days exactly.

2. What OS/OS’s are you currently using?
    Windows 10, though my installation is kinda messed up.

3. Are you currently a server owner, an active user (but don’t run your own server), inactive, or a mixture of the prior?
    I am a server owner through a provider and a user both since 2014.

4. On a scale of 1-5 (1 being low and 5 being the best), how would you score your technical knowledge on TS?
    4-5

5. Optional question - If you could add something that doesn’t exist on TS currently, what would it be and why?
    Dedicated and Serverwide Text and Image only channels.

Since 2016

Windows 10

3. Are you currently a server owner, an active user (but don’t run your own server), inactive, or a mixture of the prior?
    I am an active user

4. On a scale of 1-5 (1 being low and 5 being the best), how would you score your technical knowledge on TS?
    I’d describe it as a 3

5. Optional question - If you could add something that doesn’t exist on TS currently, what would it be and why?
    I would add a way to send messages to people even though they are on a different server, because it’s very convenient for communicating.

I’ve been using TeamSpeak for about 6 years now (since 2015 I believe).
Currently, I’m using TS on Windows 10 as an active user and I’m hosting my own server on Linux.
I’d rate my skills somewhere between 3 and 4.
My most wanted feature is screen sharing. I find it very useful when troubleshooting my friends’ technical problems.

(1.) - late 2019
(2.) - Win 10
(3.) - active user
(4.) - 3
(5.) Cam cuz to see his friends

I want to apply to the Alpha :

Since 2011, (10 Years) and still using it

I’m using TS5 on windows, TS3 on android

Are you currently a server owner, an active user (but don’t run your own server), inactive, or a mixture of the prior?

I have an hosted server on a VPS for me and my friends and I am also an active user
(server on ubuntu 20.10)

On a scale of 1-5 (1 being low and 5 being the best), how would you score your technical knowledge on TS?

I think my technical knowledge could be 4.5 on teamspeak.

Optional question - If you could add something that doesn’t exist on TS currently, what would it be and why?

If I could add something to Teamspeak it may be an api to make music bots or something like that.

Since 2013 almost daily

Windows 10 and Android

Owner of small server for friends and active user

Add Nicknames from ts3 to ts5 because my friends like to use stupid names.
Add a way to see channel chat in the small version of ts5 without clicking

Since 2012
    Windows 10
    Administrating Community Gaming and Ts
    To be honest,i think 4 is good score for me
    I think screen sharing will be cool for a group of people who want to see something in the same time
  • Overall, how long have you used TeamSpeak for? (any version)

Since TS2

• What OS/OS’s are you currently using?

Windows 10 and iOS

• Are you currently a server owner, an active user (but don’t run your own server), inactive, or a mixture of the prior?

Server owner and active user

• On a scale of 1-5 (1 being low and 5 being the best), how would you score your technical knowledge on TS?

• Optional question - If you could add something that doesn’t exist on TS currently, what would it be and why?

Screensharing

1. Overall, how long have you used TeamSpeak for? (any version)?
Since 2012

Mainly Windows 10 but I occasionally use the Android version.

I run a server which has quite a basic setup and I am also a user.

about 4

More integrations with other programs.

1 Like
  1. Desde 2009
  2. Windows e Android
  3. Já tive um servidor e já fui ativo agora não sou muito activo.
  4. Dou 4
  5. Transmitir o meu ecrã ou outros softwares.

Hello! I would love to help with Alpha testing!
Unable to pinpoint it exactly but its around 10 years.
I am using MacOS Big Sur on my Macbook and Windows 10 for my PC. And Android and iOS on my phones.
I am co-administrator of a gaming community TS3-Server
In regards to working with it on a server administrator level probably around 3- 4. I am very comfortable with setting up and configuring servers, but I assume there is always something new that I could learn.
Screensharing would be a great addition.

1. Overall, how long have you used TeamSpeak for? Since early 2016

2. What OS/OS’s are you currently using? Windows 10

3. Are you currently a server owner, an active user (but don’t run your own server), inactive, or a mixture of the prior? Server Owner

4. On a scale of 1-5 (1 being low and 5 being the best), how would you score your technical knowledge on TS? 3

5. Optional question - If you could add something that doesn’t exist on TS currently, what would it be and why? Being able to screen share with another user.

15 or so years
    Windows 10
    Server owner and active daily user
    Probably between 4-5
    Better server management within Teamspeak with an overhauled permission system

Started using TeamSpeak with TeamSpeak 2 in early 2000’s

Windows computers / Android phones

Sporadically active server owner

4 — advanced user

Webhooks for easy message delivery from various services

Really looking forward to the new Teamspeak, always loved Teamspeak, always will.

I am using Teamspeak for the last 6 Years i think.

Windows 10

I own a server with active useres online and use many different Teamspeak Servers on a daily basis

About 3

Optional question - If you could add something that doesn’t exist on TS currently, what would it be and why?
Text Channels that allows pictures to be posted

Hello, I would like to apply to be an Alpha Tester!

-For about 5 years

-Windows 10

-I am an active user and co-owner of a small community server

-Because I’ve only been using TeamSpeak for a long time, I would say 5

There should be features like screen sharing or video calling. There should also be more options for the “rooms”, e.g. profile pictures