Alpha Testing?

I’ve been waiting for this!
I have used TeamSpeak since 7 years, at first as an active user, then as a server admin, then as owner and now i do all the three actively. I own a server, manage another one and actively go to another one.
I mostly use Windows (both 7 and 10) but sometimes I use Linux (both Ubuntu and Arch) and the Android version.
I created many servers and some bots, so I’d say my knowledge is at 4 out of 5.
The thing I would definetly add to TS is the webclient. I think it’s very useful and I would use it sometimes, expecially when I’m using someone’s device.
Thank you

2 Likes

I use TeamSoeak for about 8 years and host a server since 6 years

Windows 10 pro x64

Server owner

4 - I’d say I know a lot about it’s features and the query but I did’t use the ts3 SDK so far

Share images via chat which drag and drop. So far it is possible to share an image by uploading it to the file browser, sharing the file browser link via chat and than downloading it again but imo it would be much easier if one could drag & drop in into the chat (i.g. channel chat) and the client automatically uploads the image and displays it to everyone in the chat with the option to download it.

Ever since I’ve heard of TS5, I’d really like to test it, as I just don’t like other clients!

Overall, how long have you used TeamSpeak for? (any version)
I Think since 2013, TeamSpeak 3

What OS/OS’s are you currently using?
Windows: 10, and macOS: Catalina

Are you currently a server owner, an active user (but don’t run your own server), inactive, or a mixture of the prior?
Server owner and active user

On a scale of 1-5 (1 being low and 5 being the best), how would you score your technical knowledge on TS?
5! I have dealt with TS a lot over the years.

Optional question - If you could add something that doesn’t exist on TS currently, what would it be and why?
I would love it if there was a screen share and / or game share function and for self-hosted servers no license for more than 32 users! for multiple servers, however, it does

ps: thank you very much for the chance to test the alpha! :slight_smile:

Since 2014

Only Windows

Are you currently a server owner, an active user (but don’t run your own server), inactive, or a mixture of the prior?

I´m a Server Owner and an active user

On a scale of 1-5 (1 being low and 5 being the best), how would you score your technical knowledge on TS?

Optional question - If you could add something that doesn’t exist on TS currently, what would it be and why?

Addons, as in ts 3 (Soundbord or something)

1.Overall, how long have you used TeamSpeak for? (any version)

× I’ve been using since about 2015

2.What OS/OS’s are you currently using?

× I am currently using Windows and Android

3.Are you currently a server owner, an active user (but don’t run your own server), inactive, or a mixture of the prior?

× Yes. I have a private server for myself and friends

4.On a scale of 1-5 (1 being low and 5 being the best), how would you score your technical knowledge on TS?

× I think it’s 3 or 4

5.Optional question - If you could add something that doesn’t exist on TS currently, what would it be and why?

× Share your screen - not once would you like to show something to your friends and you need to use messenger for this
× Ability to send photos to text channels

Wie lange haben Sie Ts Version und welche

2014 Ts3 und ts5

Auf welche Betriebssystem

Pc und IOS

Auf welche Skala von 1 bis 5

Ts besitzt

Hin und wieder mal aber sonst nur bei Kollegen auf dem ts Server

Optionen Frage

Bild übertragen von ts zu ts

1. Overall, how long have you used TeamSpeak for? (any version)

I’ve been using TeamSpeak since 2016 i think.

2. What OS/OS’s are you currently using?

Im using Windows 10.

3. Are you currently a server owner, an active user (but don’t run your own server), inactive, or a mixture of the prior?

Im an TeamSpeak server owner and aktiv user.

4. On a scale of 1-5 (1 being low and 5 being the best), how would you score your technical knowledge on TS?

I would rate my knowledge a 4.

5. Optional question - If you could add something that doesn’t exist on TS currently, what would it be and why

I would like to see a more aktive chat funktion so we can comunicate even if we are not talking and are not currently on the server.

Hello, I would like to apply for alpha testing :slight_smile:

1. I have been using teamspeak since 2013

2. Windows 10 and Ubuntu 20.04

3. I’m an active user (I use it everyday pretty much) and I host my own free server for my friends and I.

4. for the technical knowledge, I would say 3 because I haven’t explore the whole query thing :joy:

5. the last thing I would add to teamspeak is better chat features.

Thank you and keep up the good work !

Regards.

Hi @Five_Alive,

i am very intersted in testing alpha version´s.
Here are my answers :slight_smile:

1. Overall, how long have you used TeamSpeak for? (any version):
    Sine 2010 and since that year i use it nearly every day.

Windows 10

3. Are you currently a server owner, an active user (but don’t run your own server), inactive, or a mixture of the prior?
    First i run my onswer via some providers like nexteamspeak for 3 years. But since one year i have a own Linux Server where my TSServer is running.

4. On a scale of 1-5 (1 being low and 5 being the best), how would you score your technical knowledge on TS?
    4 to 5 i think i know nearly everything about Teamspeak, because i’m very interested in finding and trying new stuff.

5. Optional question - If you could add something that doesn’t exist on TS currently, what would it be and why? I´m not quit sure if the following thing is in the new TS5, because i don´t have access to that. Its not very fast to send stuff to your friends, i mean you have the option to do that, but it’s not realy easy and fast to do. I think it would be much better to just paste a file in to the chat.

Have a nice day
Niklas :slight_smile:

Whats up? Im Alisu

1 - I have been using TS for more than 4 years now

2 - Latest version w10

3 - I have been using TS public with my friends for more than 2 years so I would say a active user

4 - 2

5 - attach mid size files

1. mid or late 2018 probably

2. Windows 10

3. active user

4. 2-3

I’d love to test and help out as much as possible!

I’ve used TeamSpeak since 2013 and still using it.

1. What OS/OS’s are you currently using?

I’m currently running Windows 10 and TS3 for Android.

1. Are you currently a server owner, an active user (but don’t run your own server), inactive, or a mixture of the prior?

I’m both a server owner, running on Linux (Ubuntu) and an active user.

1. On a scale of 1-5 (1 being low and 5 being the best), how would you score your technical knowledge on TS?

I would say probably about a 3 to 3.5 depending on the issue.

1. Optional question - If you could add something that doesn’t exist on TS currently, what would it be and why?

The ability to upload images to conversations, this can be very helpful when trying to show friends things instead of linking them to imgur etc.

• Overall, how long have you used TeamSpeak for? (any version)
    Since I was 10 years old, now I’m 23 so 13 Years

• What OS/OS’s are you currently using?
    Windows 10 @Home + MacOs @Work + Android on the go

• Are you currently a server owner, an active user (but don’t run your own server), inactive, or a mixture of the prior?
    Right now only an active user, but was I was a server owner a couple of times in my history, so I would say a mixture of both

• On a scale of 1-5 (1 being low and 5 being the best), how would you score your technical knowledge on TS?
    4+ I would say, maybe there is some tiny thing I don’t know

• Optional question - If you could add something that doesn’t exist on TS currently, what would it be and why?
    a Good Videochat option, been using tinychat / appear and so on, to meet my teamspeak people, and it sucks. I tried a Teamspeak Plugin once for Videochat in Teamspeak, but that sucked too.

I have been using TeamSpeak since 2007.

1. What OS/OS’s are you currently using?

Windows / ios
And Server on Linux

1. Are you currently a server owner, an active user (but don’t run your own server), inactive, or a mixture of the prior?

I’m currently a server hoster / owner and an active user.

1. On a scale of 1-5 (1 being low and 5 being the best), how would you score your technical knowledge on TS?

1. Optional question - If you could add something that doesn’t exist on TS currently, what would it be and why?

Screen sharing.

I’ve been using TS since 2010

Mostly Windows 10 Insider Preview

Currently I’m a server co-owner in a small community. I use teamspeak almost every day.

4-5 I would say. As an admin of a server, I’m familiar with setting up a new server, defining server roles and moderating servers. Also I was working on a full ts3 theme (Demus) for multiple years on and off, which helped me know of ts3 features most people never heard of. I’m a TS5 beta tester since 2019, so I’m already familiar with the new client.

5. Optional question - If you could add something that doesn’t exist on TS currently, what would it be and why?
As a TS3 theme creator I would love to have official theme support back in TS5. I was already working on TS5 theme for a little bit but having to hack in the CSS files every time was too discouraging for me.

round about since 2010 shortly after release TS3

Currently i work with Windows 10x64, Windows 10x86, WIndows 8.1x64, Linux Mint

Currently i use my own Free Sever but i also use other Servers for Teamwork

I would add an announcing System because it is very difficult to tell all Users changes or expected downtimes of the Server and nobody read Information in an extra Channel for that which i have currently, but when i write there the server will down @ 1st March i get massiv WhatsApp messages “the server is down”

1. I’ve been using TeamSpeak for approximately 5 years now
  2. I’m using windows primarily
  3. I’m currently hosting my own server and using it Daily
  4. 3 i know much but there is some i never looked into
  5. Screen sharing, it’s a real pain to use other software, which have unnecessary paywalls, poor functionality and take up a ton of processing power, also something that would be useful is to have a blacklist of words and or sentences Wich by noone can name the self after or put is in their description
    TS3, since around 2018
    Windows, Linux and Android
    Server Owner, Developer and Active User
    5, written own query libs and bots, hosting servers
  5. Optional question - If you could add something that doesn’t exist on TS currently, what would it be and why?
    A Plugin api, but i know it’s on the roadmap

I’ve been using TeamSpeak for around 4 years, starting near the beginning of 2017.

I mainly use my PC which runs on Windows 10, but I also have a Macbook Pro with macOS.

I used to be a very active user, but haven’t used TeamSpeak as much as of late. I’m still quite familiar with how the platform works, however.

I would rate myself a 3.

I think a video and screen share function would be a great feature to add to the platform.

Cheers.

I would really like to apply for alpha testing.

Since 2008 (TeamSpeak 2), then TeamSpeak 3 and now TeamSpeak 5.

Currently using Windows 10. On servers I use linux distributions.

Server owner and active user. I know some users that would also like to participate.

I would say 5. Especially regarding server hosting etc.

Sharing screens / webcams / videochat would be awesome.