Backup your server instance or migrate onto a new location

Hey @Yamataz

This is what i have found for you, i hope this will help you out:

The following files and folders need to copied if you want to retain the respective information:

licensekey.dat
This file contains your license. You may not have this file, in which case you don't have to copy it

query_ip_whitelist.txt
Whitelisted IPs for the query interface

query_ip_blacklist.txt
Blacklisted IPs for the query interface

files/*
Any Icons, Avatars and files that were uploaded to the server. Be sure to copy the entire folder including any subfolders and files inside.

ts3server.sqlitedb
The database. This file is the most important one and contains all the information about virtual servers, users, permissions, channels and groups etc. All Settings of the server instance and its virtual servers are contained in this file.

*.ini
Possibly existing file(s) containing startup parameters and database configuration. These do not exist by default

tsdns/tsdns_settings.ini
The configuration for the TSDNS service. This is only needed if you actually use TSDNS.

Anyway here is a good Tutorial how to Backup your Server and move to another Location:

1 Like

i seem to bne missing so many of those files??!! this has been my issue.

i have hidden files on. no licensekey.dat, no query blacklist or whitelist,no serverkey.dat,no ts3 server.ini,no ts3dbmariaDB.ini,just (dll),…

attached pic…

I think i got it! Ty for the help

1 Like