Bugs wispers

Español: Buenas me comunico con ustedes para poder solucionar un problema que estoy teniendo con el servidor de team speak 3. Este servidor lo usamos para hablar entre canales en “susurro”. Después de un tiempo estos susurro como que dejan de funcionar, la única solución que encontrado, es entrar y salir del servidor o reiniciarlo. Me contactaba con ustedes para poder solucionar este problema.

English: Good night, I communicate with u to be able to solve a problem that I am having with the server of the computer to speak 3. This server is used to talk between channels in “whisper”. After a while these whispers as they stop working, the only solution u found, is to enter and exit the server or restart it. I contacted u to solve this problem.

Wed 2/5/2020 11:58 PM EST

1 Like

Good, it turns out that on my TS3 server the whispers go very badly, there are times that we don’t hear some whispers from some people. Anyone know any solution?

1 Like

Yes.

1 Like

Necesito que Alguien me ayuda con respecto a mi servidor de TS3. Mi server está Hosteado en TS3.lu y no sabría como activar el query.

1 Like

english pls !

1 Like

I need someone to help me regarding my TS3 server. My server is hosted on TS3.lu and I would not know how to activate the query.

1 Like

You don’t want to know it? :face_with_monocle:
Even the original text says the same thing.

Please describe what you mean. (I guessed when i added the current thread title.)
What do you want with the ServerQuery?

1 Like

I didn’t understand anything in the post, and I don’t know how to make whispers work well, could you help me step by step?

1 Like

This is completely different topic as the one you started before… Can we please stay at one first and clear this one and then go one with next? Or ask a bunch of questions and we try to answer them.

1. For whisper on server you only need to setup whisper permissions correctly,
  2. Use a TeamSpeak 3 client and connect to the server.
  3. Create a whisperlist in that client.
  4. Start whispering to the target.

Ps. Your server is not hosted at TS3.lu it’s just a Domain.

1 Like

ok, excuse me, apparently at the beginning my post was not understood. I know that this is how whispers are configured but when they are configured and used there are times that they stop working on channels or there are people who do not listen to them. That’s what I mean I need help!

1 Like

Then please update to server 3.12.0 first and the issue is gone (exclude the known issue i mentioned below).

1 Like

How is the server updated? Me and my users have the latest version, but that keeps happening.

1 Like

Make sure you’re on the latest beta server version 3.12.0.

You have to update it manually if you’re self hosting. If you’re renting from a provider you’ll need to speak to them but they likely wont update just yet.

2 Likes

Do you have any idea how long the update will take to arrive?

How is your server hosted? Self hosted, rented?

15 minutes ago.
https://community.teamspeak.com/t/teamspeak-server-3-12-0/3916

A post was split to a new topic: I get Too many whisper targets