Can not change my Nickname

Hello community, I have the problem that I can not permanently change my username to Ts. After I entered the new username and password always comes an error about an unknown error. does anyone know how to fixxt? thanks in advance.

It’s disabled. You can‘t change your myTeamSpeak nickname at the moment. It’s also unknown when this feature will be enabled again.

1 Like

Hello i got pretty old myteamspeak account with some nice badges but the thing is i would like to use other account / change the username… Is there way to transfer badges to other account or change myteamspeak username?

If someone know how, please let me know thank you!

1 Like

No, it is not possible to transfer your Badges to another Account.
Try to find out the password and the email address of the account, and maybe you can reset the password of your old account :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nono i have acces into both of these accounts but the thing is i would like to change my username on the one where i have some nice old badges that i cant get on the new one if you know what i mean…
Sorry for my english

1 Like

It’s currently not possible to change the name. In the Future may it will be possible to change your nickname. There are/were technical reasons why TeamSpeak had to disable it

2 Likes

Oh okay thanks

2 Likes

Is that still true? I get an error when I want to change the username via the application in the options menu. I’ll just ask here in the first post I found before I make another duplicate thread :slight_smile:

It’s still disabled. You can not change your username at the moment.

1 Like

it wont let me connect because of my name c0rps3x and then it won’t let me change it thru program

It‘s disabled. You can’t change your myTeamSpeak nickname at the moment.

There are/were technical reasons why TeamSpeak had to disable it

Please, before you post a topic, check if there is a similar one.

You still have the myTeamSpeak username that you did set in the past.

Only we could’ve changed it but we did not touch any user out there.

1 Like

As I wrote:
We did not touch your username and names do not change without anyone touching them manually.

You changed it to the current name or never had the h there.

1 Like

Sorry, I made a mistake. >︿<

This still seems to be deactivated. Is there somewhere to get in touch to have your nick changed manually? Since this has been the case for three years…

It’s disabled. You can not change your username at the moment.

help