There’s obviously no question about the issue.
Your server stopped caused by the fact your virtual server has more then 32 slots assigned.
|INFO |Accounting | |type : No License
|INFO |Accounting | |max slots : 32
Do own a license you may forgot to move into your root path?
Unable to open licensekey.dat, falling back to limited functionality
If not you’re limited to 32 slots as mentioned above and your virtual server has too much slots assigned.
You have to lower the slots of your virtual server down to 32 slots or use/parchuse a license.
To lower the slots do the following steps:
- start your TeamSpeak server instance
- connect via Telnet/SSH as server query admin -
login serveradmin <password>
- select your virtual server (probably ID 1 -
- edit your virtual server -
- start the virtual server -
Check your logfile after and make sure there’s no error anymore after starting the virtual server.