Closed beta access

Wave 14 released! Later than normal due to the Easter holiday break (Not as large as 13, but still very substantial).

20 Likes

Update! So we can now safely say that every user who signed up from the beginning of the current registrations (November 2020) to the end of 2020 should now have beta access. If you don’t have beta access it could only be because of:

1. You haven’t signed up (so if you haven’t done so already, please register on beta.teamspeak.com). Please also note, if you signed up to the original registrations (prior to the November 2020 signups) and haven’t signed up to the current registrations, you will not be currently on the waiting list so please double check you are signed up properly as I want as many of you to experience the new client as possible and not miss out.

2. You have switched your myTS email address beyond registering for beta access in point 1. If you signed up in November 2020 - December 2020 and switched your myTS email address beyond registration, throw me a DM here or on social media so we can fix this.

3. You signed up from January 2021 onwards which we’re working on now. (Some people in the January sign ups might already have access now, but I stated we’ve completed November through to December as I’m confident these are completed).

Reminder: We do not send out codes via email anymore. Beta access is applied to your myTS account. Every time I shout out on our social media pages, or here regarding “new waves”, this is the time to quickly check on beta.teamspeak.com if you have access or not. (If for any reason the beta.teamspeak.com site is down, you can also check for the “testing testing badge” on myteamspeak.com or via TS3 in the normal manner).

Thanks everyone and hope to see you in the beta soon.

27 Likes

Reminder: Only DM me if you fall into the previous posts criteria. I have received a volume of requests which don’t fall into this and it’s taking me away from my other duties.

21 Likes

Wave 15 released. Same size as wave 14 and we’re progressing through January at a good speed.

18 Likes

Wave 16 released! Same as the prior wave volume wise.

15 Likes

A question I’ve seen in a couple of places:

I’m in the beta now. Just wondering, am I allowed to share my beta experiences?

You can indeed! We’re totally happy for people to share their experiences with the world.

An additional note: A very small group of testers have signed a NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement). These would of been for the very early testers. As the beta is common knowledge, you can also share your experiences, however if you are an Alpha tester, you wouldn’t be able to share this in advance. (So if the thing you want to discuss is released to beta, you’re ok to share this, but if it’s not released to beta, you can’t discuss this). If you need more clarification on this, fire me a DM.

14 Likes

Wave 17 released! Same as prior wave volume wise, mostly through January now. (Next wave, January and part of February will be completed).

15 Likes

Wave 18 released. By far the largest wave so far (more than triple wave 17) so we’re pushing stress testing here. Double checking this, but pretty confident this will enter the realms of February now.

18 Likes

Wave 19 released! As there won’t be a beta update this week, the next wave will launch on Friday.

14 Likes

Reminder:

If you gain access, don’t forget to join our beta chats via the “rooms” tab. Next to the tab, you should see a magnifying glass. Click on this and feel free to join us :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Wave 20 released. All registrants up to the start of April 2021 should now have access to the beta who have registered on beta.teamspeak.com. If you don’t have beta access it could only be because of:

1. You haven’t signed up (so if you haven’t done so already, please register on beta.teamspeak.com ). Please also note, if you signed up to the original registrations (prior to the November 2020 signups) and haven’t signed up to the current registrations, you will not be currently on the waiting list so please double check you are signed up properly as I want as many of you to experience the new client as possible and not miss out.

2. You have switched your myTS email address beyond registering for beta access in point 1. If you signed up in November 2020 - March 2021 and switched your myTS email address beyond registration, throw me a DM here or on social media so we can fix this.

3. You signed up from April 2021 onwards which we’re working on now. (Some people in the April sign ups might already have access now, but I stated we’ve completed November through to March as I’m confident these are completed).

Reminder: We do not send out codes via email anymore. Beta access is applied to your myTS account. Every time I shout out on our social media pages, or here regarding “new waves”, this is the time to quickly check on beta.teamspeak.com if you have access or not. (If for any reason the beta.teamspeak.com site is down, you can also check for the “testing testing badge” on myteamspeak.com or via TS3 in the normal manner).

Thanks everyone and hope to see you in the beta soon.

17 Likes

Wave 21 released. This one is more of a normal sized wave based on the current additions which are being tested. Everything going well, should revert back to the larger volumes.

22 Likes

Wave 22 released. This one is slightly larger than wave 21, so quite substantial. Still in April 2021.

16 Likes

Wave 23 has just released. This is identical in size to wave 22, should be nearing the end of April now, but I’ll confirm this next time.

17 Likes

Wave 24 has just released. Similar size again and we’re 100% into May 2021 now for those who are still waiting.

16 Likes

Wave 25 has just released. Halfway through May in one wave.

14 Likes

Wave 26 has just released. Nearly the whole of May 2021 is now completed. If you registered before May 2021, refer to the previous comments above for tips on what to do here.

14 Likes

Wave 27 has just been released. We’ve now entered the beginning of June for beta registrations. If you registered before this point but still don’t have access, please refer to the top of this post for tips on what to do here.

13 Likes

Wave 28 has just been launched. Battling through June still. Just like I normally say, if you registered before this point but still don’t have access, please refer to the top of this post for tips on what to do here.

12 Likes

Wave 29 and 30 has just launched. We’ve done a double let in this time as beta 63 is having to be postponed. Check beta.teamspeak.com for access if you’re still waiting.

15 Likes