Did everyone who signed up for the beta get a key?

Como funciona :slight_smile:

If anyone wanna make my summer and kindly give me a key, I would be more than happy <3

Even if you got a key I think it would either not be valid or not redeemable.
Sadly you have to wait for the next phase - whenever this will be…

This is the current status:

2 Likes

I’d love a key if anyone still as an extra!

Just read the previous message.

1 Like

So, I’m new to this forum and I wanted to know where I could get an Badge Code for the all new TeamSpeak Beta.

First of all welcome to the TeamSpeak Forum.

As far as I know there are no valid beta keys available right now, so you will have to wait for a new beta registration.

1 Like

Do you know where I would be able to get a key when there is a new key “drop”?

I don’t know exactly how TeamSpeak publishes the Keys. But there was once the registration for the beta and then for example hidden keys in pictures on their social media accounts.

1 Like

Interesting… anyways thank you for your help!

I know this is a little bit old now, but does anyone know how their system for giving out keys worked/works?

There are a lot of people that got 3 keys, yet as far as I can see I (and some other people) only received one?

When the beta launched, the aim was to send 3 keys to each person who signed up for the beta registration. At a later stage, this was reduced to 1 key, however if users who only received 1 key messaged us, the team did supply additional keys to those users.

Unfortunately at this stage, the beta is now locked down so there isn’t an immediate avenue to share more keys at this time (and any keys that were unused have now expired). We will be opening a new registration for beta access in the near future, but that date hasn’t been decided just yet.

Once this option is available, we’ll share this on all of our social platforms and of course here so everyone is informed about this.

8 Likes

I understand that you cannot give us the exact dates, but at least tell us this year we can still expect a wave of keys?

2 Likes

Now you can sign up for the beta here.

Hi guys, I am a long-time TS3 user. My friends and I signed up for TS5 about a week ago. I just wanted to know if you take into consideration when did somebody apply or its random? I hope to receive access soon, great work!

They send it in Waves, but i think the List that they have is random.

a week :smiley: im 1year on the list. still nothing! but my patient will be rewarded some day!

however to be as fair as possible, we will be granting access in date order (so the users who have waited the longest on the current beta registrations, will gain access first and so on).

Closed beta access - Announcements - TeamSpeak

2 Likes

Hi,

I received the beta badge in February already and could join the beta!
Although, I did not receive an e-mail about it. I logged in into the beta portal from time to time and saw that I could download the client.

Shouldn’t I receive with my beta invite a few keys for my friends too?

Best,
SDK

tl;dr: they have stopped sending keys via e-mail and are now assigning the access (aka the beta badge) to your account.

Closed beta access - Announcements - TeamSpeak

If you registered for beta access in the current registrations – When we get the ok to allow more people in, your beta access will be assigned to your myTS account without having to take any actions (so we are no longer sending emails to everyone with the codes to redeem). This means once you have access to the closed beta, you can then go to beta.teamspeak.com , login and you should be redirected to the downloader, so you begin testing the new client.

1 Like