How to save custom theme

Hello guys,

I don’t know anything about web development or coding in general but I disliked the default design of the new TS5 client.

So I went ahead and followed this guide on how to create my own style.

Now that I’m finished I don’t know how to save it. I closed it once already and it deleted all my changes.

For the ones interessted, I wanted to match it to my Tidal Music Application, this is how it looks like ^^:

Would be nice if you could show me how to save my style :smiley:

Thanks in advance
paddy

2 Likes

To use the custom theme engine implemented in TeamSpeak you need to follow the instructions of the Extentions.md which you can find here or in the docs folder C:\Program Files\TeamSpeak\docs

pL30OVA028

5 Likes

Thanks a lot. I used your json and stuff from colorful Teamspeak as a template. I will change everything and credit you even though that file is never leaving my computer :smiley:

1 Like

Note: my CSS file has so much unused code in it which I need to clean up at some point xD

I’m literally using the “main.8e5f713b16ed35ba7cc7.css” css file. I’m just modifying it o.O
So don’t worry about your 50kb file, I’m using the original 400kb file

Add a custom flag to your desktop icon --remote-debugging-port=9988 and open it in your browser by typing localhost:9988 this way you can work on your css much easier.

1 Like

something doesn’t want to work for me custom style sheets

It seems like localhost is not setup as your loopback. You could try using http://127.0.0.1:9988 instead.

and here also… Maybe it doesn 't work in linux .

nah, it works on linux. I can only think of two other things going wrong here.

1. The file you run is not the actual TeamSpeak binary but a link to it.
  2. You could try using different browser.

I put chromium in it and it doesn’t work either. file no is not a link.