Login on website is not working

Me and my friend is having this issue now aswell :frowning:

1 Like

moved by moderator (and forwarded to IT)

When my friend send the password and the mail, the processing is infinite. Please solve this.

1 Like

Please try again

4 Likes

Problem is not fixed. Can’t login on TS3-Client (Windows), TS5-Client (Windows) and myTeamSpeak website. Infinite loading on website and failed login on clients. Login on Android-Client seems to work.

1 Like

The problem was fixed, but now is back :slightly_frowning_face:

The servers don’t like to be left alone on holidays and weekends…

3 Likes

Hi,

I have been using TS3 with the error that it cannot further sync to my account. But since I have a small server I use it didn’t bother me. Today I wanted to try TS5 and while trying to get my TS3 to sync I hit log out and I cannot get back in. My credentials do not work on TS3, TS5 or the website. “Luckily” I could log in here on the forum.

Tried having a password reset sent out as well, but I get the same issue, the “processing” button keeps buffering.

Any ideas for an issue like this?

Sad but true. Client and websites do work again.

4 Likes

It should now be resolved:

:rofl:

Indeed, thank you. I hit post on my message. Installed both 3 and 5 and could log in on first try…

When I try to login via mobile app, it says “login failed”.

I can login on the Mac and on the website when I tried to connect to a server, the app crashes. On the Mac TS3 just closes, no error message. On the mobile app, I cannot login.
It works with TS5 on the Mac though.

Please help.

It is not resolved. I can login on the website and in the client, fine. But teamspeak constantly floods my notification area with a message that it cannot sync. It’s annoying and keeps happening for like a week now.

зображення
Popped up right as of writing this. I woke up to like 10 of these spanning across my desktop.

the log
03.01.24 15:48:30 ProtobufRPC Warning Error contacting URL https://clientapi.myteamspeak.com/synchronization: Canceled: Read

I forwarded this again (Sorry for late replies… I randomly read forum while on vacation).

Please try again in an hour (I hope).

6 Likes

Have a friend right now who can’t activate his account as it just gets stuck on “processing” the whole time. Have tried different browsers, phones, computers.

Same for and also the login again. This is hopefully the last time I have to forward it 🫨

Thanks for reporting.

2 Likes

I am still having the same issue

1 Like

I still have the issue

1 Like

I’m trying for 10Hours now to get login. Still same problem for me here.

1 Like

@TS.ChrisR The same problem in the topic has now occurred again, could you check?
Existing buttons are now just spinning

I can only forward it to the right person and as long I don’t reply that it is fixed, it isn’t fixed :person_shrugging:

That’s all I can say at the moment.

6 Likes

After entering the e-mail and password, it remains the same. Can you help?
Sorry for the translation :slight_smile: